+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: tecme

RBW Member dz3866 has a spectacular aura about dz3866 has a spectacular aura about dz3866 has a spectacular aura about dz3866 has a spectacular aura about dz3866 has a spectacular aura about dz3866 has a spectacular aura about dz3866's Avatar

tecme

Anyone know if Martin is around, been emailing him at tecme but no response.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: tecme

Quote Originally Posted by dz3866  View Original Post

Martin WHO? Last name? Or is this his RBW name?

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Hi Curt,

Martin is the owner of Tecme, a famous german shop dedicated to the rebreather homebuilder.
    It's like asking if Jakub from Golem Gear is here, no family name is needed. ;)

Oh, by the way, Jakub, are you present? Do you know where my blanking plug and flapper valves for the BOV are ???

PS: Martin is known here as Caver99

Holger Berghäuser TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300's Avatar
    TR300

Submatix

Quote Originally Posted by dz3866  View Original Post
    Hi,
    normally Martin is very quick, but at the moment he is in Thailand and I think the time shift is the reason. I emailed with him today, I think just wait until tomorrow he will answer.

Holger

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post

There you go Curt Tauchen - Cave, Nitrox, Rebreather Ausbildung, Tec Ausrüstung, Reisen Very good service for homebuilders at very competative prices in Europe.

Paul

Chuck Norris Diving Team scuba_Mike is on a distinguished road scuba_Mike is on a distinguished road scuba_Mike's Avatar
    rEvoIII- rMS / APinspo&Triton

rEvoII-mCCR Boris & Sentinel

Hi,

I send a mail last night and had an answer this morning.

Mike

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

I spoke with Martin yesterday, he is around.
    Martin is always very quick in responding. If you didn't get an answer, maybe resend the e-mail again, just in case it got lost in cyberspace.

cheers,

RBN

Gilberto Bonaga, Italy gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo's Avatar
    Kiss with Hammerhead

Draeger Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Martin Tolksdorf, the source for the most improbable pieces and fittings for rebreather modification at tecme,de.

Really a good guy.

RBW Member caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99's Avatar
    eStroke

Quote Originally Posted by gibbogeo  View Original Post
    Martin Tolksdorf, the source for the most improbable pieces and fittings for rebreather modification at tecme,de.

Really a good guy.
    Hi Guys,

thanks...thanks.
    Yep I am nearly always around...as long as I have Internet...

If you do not receive an answer, resend mail and check your Spam filter maybe..I normally answer ALL mails

By the Way, Paul N (from Denmark) you parts are on the way, I have send you 10 mails...they are all rejected....no delivery possible, you may check you mail server...

Greetings
    Martin

..dive safe, silent and looooooooooog.....

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Quote Originally Posted by Stephane  View Original Post
    Hi Curt,

Martin is the owner of Tecme, a famous german shop dedicated to the rebreather homebuilder.
    It's like asking if Jakub from Golem Gear is here, no family name is needed. ;)

Oh, by the way, Jakub, are you present? Do you know where my blanking plug and flapper valves for the BOV are ???

PS: Martin is known here as Caver99
    Stephane
    your stuff shipped long time ago. you should have it by now. Check with your postmaster.