+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: S.C.R.U.B. Party

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

S.C.R.U.B. Party

VidoDivr came up with the great idea of having some kind of party/bbq for the holiday/end of year. I think that this is a great idea. What does everyone think?

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: S.C.R.U.B. Party

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    VidoDivr came up with the great idea of having some kind of party/bbq for the holiday/end of year. I think that this is a great idea. What does everyone think?

Where would this party be held at?

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

Ft. Lauderdale area...what about that park south of port everglades...on the beach?
    John U Lloyd click here

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Where would this party be held at?
    Last edited by vidodivr; 6th December 2008 at 20:14. Reason: added park

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

My condo is oceanfront in Miami Beach. So, we can also do something on the Beach if anyone would be interested.

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    What about a holiday dive trip? Just a thought.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

we can do it at my house. got a pool deck and a big back yard. daniele and i have been talking about this. need some input on a good time frame

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

I'm on call the weekend after Christmas and again New Year's Eve/New Year's Day. Barring a conflict with work, I'd love to go!

I am out from 12/27 through 12/31. Traveling.

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

This is a wonderful offer and it has my vote, thank you.

I also propose that since it's so late in the game, that we do a post new years holiday party on the 3rd or something, or does that ruin the mood?

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    we can do it at my house. got a pool deck and a big back yard. daniele and i have been talking about this. need some input on a good time frame

I am good with whatever time works for everyone.