+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Creaky Joints

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

Creaky Joints

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/rebreather-accessories-books-dvds-other-dive-kit/2140-scooters-poor-viz.html

In this thread Tim and Anne Marie mention Creaky joints. Could you guys and others please expand on this please? I don’t have a joint in my body that doesn’t creak. I thought it was from years of football abuse or just plain old getting old……..
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Re: Creaky Joints

Mine is from years of competative Badminton, but I too am interested in knowing if diving makes it worst.

Stuart

RBW Member nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh's Avatar

An old racing motorcyclist piece of advice I was given is Glucosamine Sulphate (from a cheap internet suplements supplier not Boots). I don't know if I'd be worse if I wasn't taking it but I'm not too bad.

I can name circuit and corner for most of my aches and pains.

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Talking Re: Creaky Joints

Football ...motorcycle racing ... and competative Badminton
    Some things better stay unspoken ...

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7
    I suppose you've just got sore fingers :p

Do you ever sleep?

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Quote Originally Posted by Beanie
    I suppose you've just got sore fingers :p
    No, just creaky joints.

Do you ever sleep?
    Ate too much. :o
    But should be in about 10 minutes. ;)

RBW Member Tim Cashman is on a distinguished road Tim Cashman is on a distinguished road Tim Cashman's Avatar

Steve,
    I have experienced "Creaky Joints" after using mig-planner and V planner v2 particularly after having to swim hard or exert myself in some way during the latter part of the dive (eg swimming for the ladder in a choppy sea). On one occasion I thought I had twisted my knee (old skiing accident recurred) and was limping around the pub all evening. It was sore enough that I couldn't forget about it, but not agony. Next day went diving and the twisted knee miraculously cured itself at 30m. Re cut the tables after that one! Now I never struggle while diving. You can't fight the sea, so take a leaf out of the book of Plankton and drift where the current takes you! (Or use a scooter)
    Tim

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7
    Is it in the same league as competitive bowling or curling ? ;)

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Cheeky gits - Badminton is the fastest racket sport out there shuttle reaches 200 mph - I used to pay Senior County and was in the national squad.

Unfortunatly playing and training 20 hours a week most of it on concrete floors did my ankles and knees not a lot of good!

Stuart

RBW Member nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schford
    Badminton is the fastest racket sport out there shuttle reaches 200 mph
    :D I'd rather face a shuttle at 200mph than Armco.
    Grief we've done some silly things between us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast