View Poll Results: How do you rate the Victory Green River Diving knife?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best knife i have ever used

2 8.70%
  • Dam good knife but no better than some of the other top knives i know

0 0%
  • Its ok but not the best out there

0 0%
  • its as good as a one legged man at an ass kicking comp!

0 0%
  • Never heard of it!

21 91.30%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OLD saturation diver - New to the rebreather - NZ

New Member weejohnnie is an unknown quantity at this point weejohnnie's Avatar

OLD saturation diver - New to the rebreather - NZ

hey there all,

well i am one of those silly buggers who cant get enough of it at work so i keep playing in my home time. Been doing sat for a while now and thought i should have a look at these rebreathers. hope to pry lots of wicked knowledge from you all.

While i am here i have been trying to find a web site that sells the Green River commercial diving knives, or as they are branded the Victory diving knife. Can anyone steer me in the right direction???

thanks and chat soon

wj

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

Re: OLD saturation diver - New to the rebreather - NZ

G'Day and Welcome. These guys should see you right Offshore Workers Store

Cheers

Steve
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

Too good Steve! Thanks mate I have been trying to get one for ages and they are all priced at $90 plus at the local diving stores. Interesting name the offshore workers store... just got 2 at those prices,

thanks again

RBW Member kiwidiver will become famous soon enough kiwidiver will become famous soon enough kiwidiver will become famous soon enough kiwidiver's Avatar
    evo+,deep pursuit

There was a guy on trademe selling a bunch of green river knives not sure if they are still listed.Welcome to rbw there are a few active rb divers in nz

Thanks kiwidiver,
    dont know about you but i am hanging for the warmer weather - was surfing in raglan this morning and it was still a touch too refreshing! having said that it was a heap warmer than two weeks ago - bring on the summer

cheers:D

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by weejohnnie  View Original Post
    Thanks kiwidiver,
    dont know about you but i am hanging for the warmer weather - was surfing in raglan this morning and it was still a touch too refreshing! having said that it was a heap warmer than two weeks ago - bring on the summer

cheers:D
    Thought it was already summer? At least, I can see the sun and it's stopped raining. Sort of.

Welcome aboard!

I finished it once, but.. PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Inspiration Classic

Quote Originally Posted by osiris  View Original Post
    Thought it was already summer? At least, I can see the sun and it's stopped raining. Sort of.

Welcome aboard!
    It's summer. I got bitten by a Sand Fly last week.....

Ha ha well i know true summer is not here until my Italian bike decides that it wants to go! you have to love them but they are temperamental b!t#hes and this one will not go in the rain.

RBW Member kiwidiver will become famous soon enough kiwidiver will become famous soon enough kiwidiver will become famous soon enough kiwidiver's Avatar
    evo+,deep pursuit

look at all the north islanders complaining about how cold the water is

RBW Member cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron's Avatar
    KISS Classic

They are greeeeeat knives. I buy them in bulk direct from the manufacturer. Minimum order of 6. They end up costing about 25 CAD per knife, shipping included.

If you want the contact info then PM me and I'll try and dig it up.

Cam

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast