+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Escondido CA

New Member wosiname is an unknown quantity at this point wosiname's Avatar

Escondido CA

Hi Therenew to RB world,thinking about buying a dolphin, I have my eye on one in Escondido in CA.I was wondering if anybody on here lives in Escondido,maybe check out the breather for me before I part with my hard earned cash.thanks

rEject TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS's Avatar

Re: Escondido CA

I am somewhat close to escondido, who is selling the unit?

Ian Martin scubanimal will become famous soon enough scubanimal will become famous soon enough scubanimal will become famous soon enough scubanimal will become famous soon enough scubanimal's Avatar
    rEvo, Vision Inspo, Mark VI

Dolphin,Optima

Quote Originally Posted by wosiname  View Original Post
    Hi Therenew to Rebreather world,thinking about buying a dolphin, I have my eye on one in Escondido in CA.I was wondering if anybody on here lives in Escondido,maybe check out the breather for me before I part with my hard earned cash.thanks

You might try talking to Ray Simon at The Scubacenter on camp pendleton, he's an instructor as well as a good source for gases in your area. yes you can get on base to his shop.

Bill Reals breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals's Avatar
    rEvo II Hybrid

KISS Classic

SDUA (SDUA Home Page) is the gas choice for the rebreather diver in San Diego county and doesn't involve a Marine-sponsored inspection of your vehicle to get to. :)

RBW Member sddiverrob is an unknown quantity at this point sddiverrob's Avatar

It appears the original poster is from the UK and looking for someone to take a look at a unit before he buys it, I don't think he's in the market for gas fills 10 hours planeflight away.

+ Reply to Thread