+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Portland, OR Area Rebreather Divers

Dan Carr pdxDiver is an unknown quantity at this point pdxDiver's Avatar
    Revo III Mini

Megalodon

Portland, OR Area Rebreather Divers

Anyone from the Portland area interested in doing some diving next week or weekend? PM me if you are interested.

RBW Member BMW is an unknown quantity at this point BMW's Avatar

Re: Portland, OR Area Rebreather Divers

Quote Originally Posted by pdxDiver  View Original Post
    Anyone from the Portland area interested in doing some diving next week or weekend? PM me if you are interested.
    I am a newly-certified rEvo diver and would like to get some dives in. I am in Beaverton.

April is not good as my drysuit is in the shop getting pockets put on it and my computer is getting repaired, but beyond that would be great.

Cheers!
    Bryan

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

you guys are both train wreck grads to!! have fun be safe
    mel

Dive Deep and Dive Long Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf's Avatar
    rEvo

Dan you are always welcome that goes for booth of you. Thier is still room on the boat Saturday the 18th for the Dimond Knot and I am going to be on cresent doing shallow dvining Sunday 19th looking for the ferry boat.

Quote Originally Posted by scubagrunt  View Original Post
    you guys are both train wreck grads to!! have fun be safe
    mel
    Heh - welcome back Mel ... Hey when is the next run of "Train Wreck" t-shirts - XL !

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by BMW  View Original Post
    Heh - welcome back Mel ... Hey when is the next run of "Train Wreck" t-shirts - XL !
    yes we keep talking about making some! we need to get on this.
    mel

Dive Charter!

When: Saturday July 4th
    Where: Comox, British Columbia
    Who: with Pacific Pro Pacific Pro Dive Ltd
    What: The wreck of the Capilano, weather permitting
    From the site:

The SS Capilano I - Union Steamship which was launched in 1891. The ship was 125 ft. long and weighed 235 tons. She sank on October 1 st. 1915, after she struck a submerged object near Texada Island in. She lay undisturbed for 56 years until 1971 when a fisherman snagged the hull on Grant Reef where it had been resting. She is one of the most exciting natural wreck dives anywhere on the west coast. Sitting upright at 120', her hull is covered with sponges, anemones, hundreds of rockfish and some of the biggest lingcod anywhere.

Who: myself and an OC diver, maybe another Meg diver

+ Reply to Thread