+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: N.E.R.D or N.Y.R.D is being formed!

RBW Member Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen's Avatar

Re: N.E.R.D or N.Y.R.D is being formed!

AM I # 2, if not count me in as well. Al and I will be out of town mid Sept. We need a proper kick off.

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

we are just going to scapa flow, jeff you are going to make my other boyfriends jealous........................
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    Will you guys come up to new england or just stay where baseball teams dont' win ?
    plan various trips so i'd say yes

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey C Gershen  View Original Post
    AM I # 2, if not count me in as well. Al and I will be out of town mid Sept. We need a proper kick off.
    i counted u as number 1- i'll be 2! have a great trip

RBW Member Nemo1957 is an unknown quantity at this point Nemo1957's Avatar
    Optima

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post
    we are just going to scapa flow, jeff you are going to make my other boyfriends jealous........................
    If it is Scapa you are going you will have a great time. Sept. is the best season, been there 3 times and cant wait to get back.

Im from Upstate NY so N.E.R.D. works all around. We tend to go west to the big lakes or east to the MA coast.

Nemo

do you accept members-at-large? I used to live in NY and still dive there occasionally....

just send me your info via a PM

Hammermeg, Copis2, Kiss divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe's Avatar
    Meg 2.7, Hammermeg, copis meg

Kiss Sport, Draeger dolphin

Count me in Jon for the NYRD. All deeper trips with Chuck went by the wayside this season due to weather or disabled boat. I will be glad to join you on some outings. By the way see you in Alex Bay in a couple of weeks for the our certs with Andrew, ithe Jodry will be awsome.

Gabe:)

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

If you want to do a cental location accessable to both NY/NJ and MA/CT divers, I'll donate a day on EXPLORER to the cause if ya'll can wait for October (My Navy flying schedule as well as the great water we get then on the U-853, right now the vis sucks due to plankton).

BTW: I'm bringing EXPLORER down to NJ for the winter, about November 1st. It'll be the best winter diving boat you've seen. I'll stay there until April and then come back to RI. Who among you "tough guys" is ready for the Choapa, Ayuroaca, and the IP Goulandris? They make the Doria seem like a Caribbean vacation, and are only a few miles away. Bring three knives, two green goodie bags, and two 250 pound lift bags... the knives for mono, the bags for brass.....

Dave

Last edited by MB; 25th August 2008 at 14:45.

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    Not nearly as cool as S.C.R.U.B., but everyone has to start someplace.
    being water temps are cooler-then so are we!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast