+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bulk LP hose & ferrule supplier ?

MK15.x Aficionado rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15

Inspo classics, KISS Classic

Bulk LP hose & ferrule supplier ?

Any leads on a supplier for bulk low pressure (250 psi wp) hose & ferrules to match ?
    Colored hose ( green, blue & black) would be a bonus, but just black would do.
    Seems that the ferrules are the hardest bits to source, any help would be appreciated !
    Thanks, Rob

RBW Member sailor is on a distinguished road sailor is on a distinguished road sailor's Avatar
    Dolphin

Ray

Re: Bulk LP hose & ferrule supplier ?

Might not be very helpfull for you but this guy in Germany sells all these bits and pieces you are looking for, mostly imported from US but i don't know his suppliers.

Deutsche Unterwasser AG

New Member DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge's Avatar
    Hammered Inspiration

GEM, DC55, AKA60

Quote Originally Posted by rob.laurie  View Original Post
    Any leads on a supplier for bulk low pressure (250 psi wp) hose & ferrules to match ?
    Seems that the ferrules are the hardest bits to source, any help would be appreciated !
    Thanks, Rob
    Try going to McMaster-Carr (the home builders superstore) under find product enter hose ferrules. These are just the crimp collars, or are you looking for the entire fitting?

New Member Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza's Avatar
    Inspo Classic, JJ-CCR

Mk15.5, rEvo, Vision, Kiss,

Rob we use "re-usable" hose ends for all LP hose. Ping me for details.

regards Baz

Barry@Southerncrossdivers.com.au

MK15.x Aficionado rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15

Quote Originally Posted by DepthCharge  View Original Post
    Try going to McMaster-Carr (the home builders superstore) under find product enter hose ferrules. These are just the crimp collars, or are you looking for the entire fitting?
    Looked at McMaster-Carr, but they only have brass, aluminum & SS, & limited sizes. Was hoping I could find some nickle plated brass ferrules (crimp collars ) the same as you would find on a standard replacement hose. Would really like to find both hoses & fittings from the same source, but no joy so far !

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

Thanks, Rob
    Euro Diving Zone

These guys have what you are after. Never dealt with them myself but the prices look OK.
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

Blinded with science... deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc's Avatar
    rEvo

MK15.5, MK15

I have been looking for the same thing and finally found it. Metropolitan Medical, Inc. in the USA sells the ferrules here: Hose Ferrules, Crimping Type - Nickel-Plated. They also sell what appears to be very nice medical grade hose for oxygen and other gases (all the colors you'd need). Unfortunately they sell the hose in 250 ft. spools! Not terribly useful unless you are making a hookah rig. I guess the McMaster-Carr "push-on" hose seems the best bet otherwise.

In case you want to try sourcing the ferrules and hose from another distributor, the manufacturer is Western Enterprises Medical Division (Western Medica). They have an online catalog.

Lee

Thanks, Rob

MK15.5, MK15

Quote Originally Posted by deepwrecksc  View Original Post
    I have been looking for the same thing and finally found it. Metropolitan Medical, Inc. in the USA sells the ferrules here: Hose Ferrules, Crimping Type - Nickel-Plated. They also sell what appears to be very nice medical grade hose for oxygen and other gases (all the colors you'd need). Unfortunately they sell the hose in 250 ft. spools! Not terribly useful unless you are making a hookah rig. I guess the McMaster-Carr "push-on" hose seems the best bet otherwise.

In case you want to try sourcing the ferrules and hose from another distributor, the manufacturer is Western Enterprises Medical Division (Western Medica). They have an online catalog.

Lee
    Thanks Lee, looks like just what I was looking for ! Appreciate the help.

Rob

+ Reply to Thread