+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My suggestion for the day.

rEvo combat swimmer fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman's Avatar
    rEvo

Orca

My suggestion for the day.

Hey nothing personal to the Rebreather World, its great, but:
    Stop reading and writing (unless you're at work) and go for a run, or swim or walk. I'm signing off for a few hours for a swim. Diving makes you a better diver, cyber diving can teach you something, but go work out--1/2 hour for your familly and your hobby.

Never E nuff Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Re: My suggestion for the day.

Ditto

Good suggestion

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Members ought to post what they did..

(I went freediving spearfishing for three hours, and as part of that swam at least a mile).

Did it yesterday, and will do it again tomorrow.

Dave

Closed Account Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Dave ******  View Original Post
    Members ought to post what they did..
    I'm working hard on improving myself. I've been running, riding my bicycle, and lifting weights (if that's what you call working with a Bowflex) pretty intensely since November. I've lost 20+ pounds, and I'm in much better shape than when I started.

I spent an hour on the bicycle yesterday, covering 10 miles of fairly hilly terrain. This morning, I ran for 40 minutes on the treadmill, and spent 30 minutes on the Bowflex.

Tomorrow, on the bike again .... then the treadmill and Bowflex again the day after .... and so on.

--
    Art

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

A fellow worker and myself carried a 312 pound "I" Beam up 3 flights of stairs today, because the crane was broke.

No, I won't be doing this again tomorrow - or ever - I hope.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member diverberr is an unknown quantity at this point diverberr's Avatar

I went to the gym this afternoon. 40 minutes of cardio and an hour of weight training.

Al.

RBW Member vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

Well
    I didnt do all that but did have sex for an hr. LOL>>>

RBW Member MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Quote Originally Posted by vincnt moore  View Original Post
    Well
    I didnt do all that but did have sex for an hr. LOL>>>
    Would have been a better workout if somebody else had been there

RBW Member Edmund will become famous soon enough Edmund will become famous soon enough Edmund will become famous soon enough Edmund's Avatar

Did an hour of cardio at the gym this morning.

Tomorrow, PT before work.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by MarkZ  View Original Post
    Would have been a better workout if somebody else had been there
    I guess he could not wait any longer for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast