+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Replace MAV with regular scuba hoses. Where to get the parts.

Bill Reals breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals's Avatar
    rEvo II Hybrid

KISS Classic

Replace MAV with regular scuba hoses. Where to get the parts.

I'm going to switch my stainless hoses to regular scuba hoses on my manual addition valve of my classic kiss. I already have the correct length Miflex hoses, so I just need a couple of parts to complete the conversion.

Does anyone know where I can get a 15 micron filter for regular scuba fittings? Also, I need a non-swagelock scrubber-head elbow as well.
    Or do I need to use adatpers?

I'd like to source these items in the US but last resort I'll have my dealer order them from Jetsam.

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Re: Replace MAV with regular scuba hoses. Where to get the parts.

M&J/Omniswivel do 1/8 NPT to 3/8-UNF adapters

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Re: Replace MAV with regular scuba hoses. Where to get the parts.

I found (after reading here also) that the elbow on the sport kiss matches the 7/16 thread with an o-ring. I just ordered one of the new filters and it is an omniswivel piece.

Jetsam sell them for about $45.

Dave

+ Reply to Thread