+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rebreather World Members Local Gathering in London?

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Rebreather World Members Local Gathering in London?

Any takers for a local meeting in London sometime in August? Very unofficial over a pint or a desk if someone wants to bring their unit. The venue TBA, just checking what the interest might be.

Those within and around M25 haven't got any excuse, but other members, especially from the UK are more than welcome. It would be nice to meet everyone, maybe start something regular and eventually go diving together?

I'm happy to organise it. Might even find a pool if necessary, so we can do some try dives.
    Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

Still Searching matt_reed is an unknown quantity at this point matt_reed's Avatar
    Pelagian

Re: Rebreather World Members Local Gathering in London?

I'm here from the Philippines until 23rd and would be in. I'll be running a reabreather friendly op in the central Philippines so would be great to meet a bunch of you and talk about your first trip!

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

If i can i will.

If the idea is to have various units on display talked about etc id be happy to bring the Shearwater KISS.

ATB

Mark

New Member stephenk is an unknown quantity at this point stephenk's Avatar

I'm on holiday till the 17th, but if I'm around I'll come along.

Banned AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM's Avatar

Sounds good fooooollllzz, if I'm around.

Cheers AM

PS - warning: I feel a beer-monster head coming on!! :D

"Two Sheds" Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos's Avatar
    JJ Rebreather

Classic Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Pawel Szopinski  View Original Post
    I'm happy to organise it. Might even find a pool if necessary, so we can do some try dives.
    Good luck with the pool. If anyone knows of a pool I can hire in London with classrooms nearby for an hour or so on two consecutive days then I have a budget of £800.

However I'd definitely be up for a pint :beer:

Janos

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

If I can make it I'll come... maybe I can buy AM a beer? :)

CEO-Shearwater
    bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri's Avatar
    rEvo, JJ

Meg,CCR2000,KISS,Inspo,Dolphin

You might also be able to explain the difference between an "Alarm" HUD and a "PPO2 Display" HUD.

Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is the illusion of knowledge.
    http://www.shearwater.com

Banned AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    I never turn down free beer :D

Quote Originally Posted by bgpartri  View Original Post
    You might also be able to explain the difference between an "Alarm" HUD and a "PPO2 Display" HUD.

Bruce
    No explanation necessary - having dived both, I stand by my comments that unless the HUD runs off independent cells away from the primary display, then it is not a truly redundant system - merely a slob knob for those who can't be bothered looking at numeric displays or who like spending their dives either respectively looking at red devil's eyes in the dark (alarm) or counting happily to themselves (PPO2). :D

Would you like to come for beer in London, bring your boxing gloves for Mr. Field and myself. :D

still learning... gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan's Avatar

I'm up for a beer. Pref weekend or evening after work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast