+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: こんにちは, Hello.

  1. #1
    RBW Member Mitty, W is an unknown quantity at this point Mitty, W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Osaka, Japan
    Posts
    16

    こんにちは, Hello.

    こんにちはあなたすべてへ。私はあなたへ導入する

    Hi, I am Waruteru. Turning off the lurk mode.
    Living in the land of the rising sun.
    Last edited by Mitty, W; 9th November 2005 at 01:49.

  2. #2
    Team Torrent Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    338

    Re: ?????, Hello.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitty, W
    ???????????????????????

    Hi, I am Waruteru. Turning off the lurk mode.
    Living in the land of the rising sun.


    Irrasshaimase (welcome) to Rebreatherworld. The best site for Rebreather information!
    Last edited by Ken; 9th November 2005 at 02:13.

  3. #3
    New Member fubari will become famous soon enough fubari will become famous soon enough fubari will become famous soon enough fubari will become famous soon enough fubari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    116

    Re: こんにちは, Hello.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitty, W
    こんにちはあなたすべてへ。私はあなたへ導入する
    Hi, I am Waruteru. Turning off the lurk mode.
    Living in the land of the rising sun.
    こにちは。  どこ で せんすい を します か。
    (すみません、 あなた の えいご より ぼく の にほんご の ほうが にがてだ)。
    ジョン

    Hello. Where do you dive?
    (My appologies; your english is less unskilled than my japanese).
       John

    導入: どうにゅう ?

  4. #4
    RBW Member Mitty, W is an unknown quantity at this point Mitty, W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Osaka, Japan
    Posts
    16

    Re: こんにちは, Hello.

    Quote Originally Posted by fubari
    こにちは。  どこ で せんすい を します か。
    (すみません、 あなた の えいご より ぼく の にほんご の ほうが にがてだ)。
    ジョン

    Hello. Where do you dive?
    (My appologies; your english is less unskilled than my japanese).
       John

    導入: どうにゅう ?
    Thankyou for the compliment. I suspect it is much easier to write Japanese with my keyboard than yours!
    I am in Osaka, diving in between typhoons!

    I have an unmodified AP Inspiration classic for classes, a small homebuild and an unfinished MK15.5. Still looking for bits!

    Waruteru.
    Last edited by Mitty, W; 10th November 2005 at 11:32.

  5. #5
    Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    HOUSTON, REPUBLIC OF TEJAS
    Posts
    1,120

    Re: こんにちは, Hello.

    Welcome to Rebreather World to a modern day Walter Mitty! Glad to have you with us. This site has become "the" site for rebreather pilots of all types for information and communication thanks to the willingness of our community to share and discuss in a friendly manner! :D Glad you have decided to participate.

    Again, welcome aboard!

    Rob

  6. #6
    RBW Member Mitty, W is an unknown quantity at this point Mitty, W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Osaka, Japan
    Posts
    16

    Re: こんにちは, Hello.

    Quote Originally Posted by ROB DAVIE
    Welcome to Rebreather World to a modern day Walter Mitty! Glad to have you with us. This site has become "the" site for rebreather pilots of all types for information and communication thanks to the willingness of our community to share and discuss in a friendly manner! :D Glad you have decided to participate.

    Again, welcome aboard!

    Rob
    Thankyou for your kind welcome. Please call me Waruteru.

    Waruteru Shinichi Mitty.
    Last edited by Mitty, W; 10th November 2005 at 13:12.

  7. #7
    Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    HOUSTON, REPUBLIC OF TEJAS
    Posts
    1,120

    Re: こんにちは, Hello.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitty, W
    Thankyou for your kind welcome. Please call me Waruteru.

    Waruteru Shinichi Mitty.
    Roger that! Good day to you, Waruteru!:)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts