+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Asian cave diving/dry caving

Banned AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM's Avatar

Asian cave diving/dry caving

The Krabi trips planned for end of this month and early next month are currently unconfirmed as going ahead now due to logistics around those times. However, I am possibly able to do either some diving or dry caving on this coming weekend and early next week, failing that, after mid-July. If anyone is interested in hooking up around either Krabi or elsewhere in Asia then please PM me.

Rgds
    AM

RBW Member Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim's Avatar
    MEG 204

YBOD Classic

Re: Asian cave diving/dry caving

Quote Originally Posted by am  View Original Post
    The Krabi trips planned for end of this month and early next month are currently unconfirmed as going ahead now due to logistics around those times. However, I am possibly able to do either some diving or dry caving on this coming weekend and early next week, failing that, after mid-July. If anyone is interested in hooking up around either Krabi or elsewhere in Asia then please PM me.

Rgds
    AM
    Hooking up for some dry caving ....... sounds painful - I'll give it a miss. There is a guy in my office who apparently feltches - are they similar?

Banned AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM's Avatar

I think you mean thrutches!

Seriously dude, if the guy in your office is a felcher, I'd avoid him like the plague :D

LMAO!

Dry caves lead to sumps occasionally

Cheers

AM

RBW Member Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim's Avatar
    MEG 204

YBOD Classic

Seriously dude, if the guy in your office is a felcher, I'd avoid him like the plague :D

LMAO!

Cheers

AM
    I just had to google 'Thrutches' ........ we live and learn !

I do avoid him ...... by a big margin ......... so many coldsores are never a good sign !

Enjoy yourself.

Jimbo.

RBW Member dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t's Avatar

LMAO!

Cheers

AM
    Now when I was younger and "big"ing it up in the night clubs of London the favorite saying was "Cor I wouldnt mind giving her some Thrutch!"

Dave Tomblin
    wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Rgds
    AM
    We dove a cave in Khao Sok recently and the guide suggested there might be some other wet caves there.
    Sra Keow was too silty to dive. We stopped at 20m when I couldn't even see my gauges. They must have just washed the elephants.
    Song Hong was awesome. I can't wait to get back there.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

+ Reply to Thread