+ Reply to Thread

Thread: O2ptima rebreather Experience...July 19-20..

RBW Member phreaticus53 is an unknown quantity at this point phreaticus53's Avatar

O2ptima rebreather Experience...July 19-20..

...at Dive Haven Quarry in White, Georgia.
    Want to try out an O2ptima? Then come to Dive Haven (about an hour north of Atlanta, just east of I-75) on Sat & Sun, July 19 and 20, at Dive Rite's Tech Tour event. John Faircloth will be leading guided dives on the rebreather, after an hour's surface orientation (must attend to dive the unit).
    There will be space for approx. 12 divers per day to use the unit, and a $25 fee applies to pay for the instructors expenses and consumables. You must be Nitrox certified to dive the unit.
    For directions and quarry entry fee info, go to travel media shopping computers hardware at divehaven.com.
    Try it out...but be careful...you may really get hooked on going "bubbleless"

Train Wrecked Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive's Avatar
    rEvo hccr

KISS CLASSIC

Re: O2ptima rebreather Experience...July 19-20..

Too Bad that is too far away for me in Canada. Does anyone know when the tech tour is coming to Ohio again?

John was one of my cave instrutors... Great Guy....

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

I just did the Ohio tryouts at the Dive Rite Tech Tour a couple of weeks ago. You just missed it.

RBW Member phreaticus53 is an unknown quantity at this point phreaticus53's Avatar

There will be sidemount clinics as well, if you are thinking about sidemounting your bail-out bottles....

+ Reply to Thread