+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problems getting RBW ?

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Problems getting RBW ?

Is it just me or Rebreather World site been down more times than a *****s draws lately ? Quite often I get a data error when trying to bring up the home page either from my favorites or typing the address in even after clearing cookies ,deleting history,offline files etc .

Kevin Hagerich Helium_diver is an unknown quantity at this point Helium_diver's Avatar
    KISS Classic

ccr dolphin

Re: Problems getting RBW ?

Its been happening to me for the last couple of days .

Helium_diver
    "If I look unconscious I probably am " Bill Hartman

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Sorry been an issue with the linux server the /var keeps filling up and I dont know why?

PROTEC MEXICO mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by colinicky  View Original Post
    Is it just me or Rebreather World site been down more times than a *****s draws lately ? Quite often I get a data error when trying to bring up the home page either from my favorites or typing the address in even after clearing cookies ,deleting history,offline files etc .
    yo

... yes ... and I though its just me here in Mexico with new house, computer, cable and wireless modem ....

Matt
    N 20' 37.617'
    W 87' 04.693'

+ Reply to Thread