39 22.03%
  • OTHER

4 2.26%
  • N.Z.

14 7.91%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Australia - What part of the island R U from

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Post Re: Australia - What part of the island R U from

View Poll Results: AUSTRALIA - WHAT PART OF THE ISLAND R U FROM
    N.T. 0 0%
    QLD 4 10.53%
    NSW 8 21.05%
    VIC 6 15.79%
    TAS 1 2.63%
    S.A 3 7.89%
    W.A 11 28.95%
    OTHER 0 0%
    N.Z. 513.16%

Voters: 38. You have already voted on this poll
    Just a quick little update
    Rickoz
    Last edited by sadave; 20th August 2008 at 11:24. Reason: fixed the numbers up...

plays with fire RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver's Avatar
    modified Poseidon Discovery

Re: Australia - What part of the island R U from

I'm up in the sunny Pilbara where we only have two types of weather - unbelievably stinking hot - or cyclones We only suffer from two types of illness up here too - heat stroke or alcohol poisoning.

RBW Member Dazza is an unknown quantity at this point Dazza's Avatar

S E Queensland for me

RBW Member southern cross son is an unknown quantity at this point southern cross son's Avatar

SE Melbourne

RBW Member Joe Botz is an unknown quantity at this point Joe Botz's Avatar

Island? Did you not finish Grade School?

Pom in Aus louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin's Avatar
    Meg & GAF

Kiss Classic & Sports Kiss

Just thought I would say hi to the Aus rebreather divers, I am moving to Brisbane on 8th Oct. No house yet but I have booked a holiday rental in Clontarf for the first month. We then plan to find a rental not sure where yet, I am a bit worried as I hear QLD is a bit of a nanny state when it comes to rebreathers. Would love to hear from any body who lives in the area that dives a rebreather I have my own compressor and booster pump so also looking for info on where to buy 02 and helium J's.

Louis
    Last edited by louisrankin; 13th September 2009 at 17:14.

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Arrow Re: Australia - What part of the island R U from

Quote Originally Posted by louisrankin  View Original Post
    I have my own compressor and booster pump so also looking for info on where to buy 02 and helium J's. Louis
    You'll find friends rather quick then

When you get here call the guys at Dive Dive Dive: Welcome Page they are the local Breather friendly store they'll i'm sure put you in touch with the local RB divers in Brisbane.

Apprentice Meg Pilot kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu's Avatar
    Megalodon APECS 2.7

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Botz  View Original Post
    Island? Did you not finish Grade School?
    Huh? Grade school??

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by kieranu  View Original Post
    Huh? Grade school??
    Apparently, them over there think that Aus is a part of NZ. Totally preposterous of course and a view we would never encourage

Morgan's Mum bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic is just really nice bendomatic's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sport Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by louisrankin  View Original Post
    Just thought I would say hi to the Aus rebreather divers, I am moving to Brisbane on 8th Oct. No house yet but I have booked a holiday rental in Clontarf for the first month. We then plan to find a rental not sure where yet, I am a bit worried as I hear QLD is a bit of a nanny state when it comes to rebreathers. Would love to hear from any body who lives in the area that dives a rebreather I have my own compressor and booster pump so also looking for info on where to buy 02 and helium J's.

Louis
    we have a boat (5.5m rib) that we no longer use, you're welcome to buy it for 35Kneg. oh welcome to the nanny state, but don't worry. when they harmonise the WH&S laws in 2011, the other states will all fall into line with qld.

we're currently two rb divers that have been in hibernation as we recover from the effects of a bambina.
    rachel
    Last edited by bendomatic; 14th September 2009 at 10:52.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast