Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Accident at Lake Wazee, WI

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Accident at Lake Wazee, WI

I just learned of a dive accident during a RB class at lake Wazee in Wisconsin involving a charter boat captain.

Bill Prince - ScubaBoard

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Re: Accident at Lake Wazee, WI

Just to clarify: Heart attack while training on a Rebreather

Many condolences to his family and friends.
    Last edited by mempilot; 22nd May 2008 at 13:08.

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

Holy Crap...

Bill was a well known Great Lakes Diver and boat captain that I was planning to have the pleasure of meeting in person and diving with in July.

My thoughts go out to his friends and family.

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by vidodivr  View Original Post
    Holy Crap...

Bill was a well known Great Lakes Diver and boat captain that I was planning to have the pleasure of meeting in person and diving with in July.

My thoughts go out to his friends and family.
    I am in shock! what a terrible loss to the diving community, my thoughts go to his friends, family, and jitka. I am truely sorry for you loss.
    mel

Smile, how bad can it be? Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner's Avatar
    KISS, rEvo, Optima, Inspo

Meg, Mk15, Dolphin, Evolution

Condolences to friends and family.

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    rEvo Mini w/stand & Gas Block

I had dinner with Bill and Jitka at "Ghost Ships" and had a great time talking about everything under the sun.

The short time I spent with Bill showed me a person of great quality, integrity and that he had earned the respect of the community by doing a good job and treating people fairly.

Mel and I were looking forward to diving with Bill and Jitka this summer.

Our thoughts are with all of Bills family and friends.

Hang in there Jitka!!!!!
    Last edited by silentscuba; 22nd May 2008 at 15:56.

rEvo combat swimmer fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman's Avatar
    rEvo

Orca

I just met Bill this month while diving off his boat in Milwaukee. He was very gracious and a good Capt. I was looking forward to many more adventures with him. Rest in peace brother. Stay safe everyone.

Reads fine print (mostly) Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather's Avatar
    MEGALODON MK15.5

BMR500 IDA71 IDA64 RGUFM AKA60

What a truly sad, sad turn of events. Bill, and his boat Nordic Diver, were well known and respected fixtures in Lake Michigan diving. He was really one of the good guys! For those of you who were fans of the History Channel series “Deep Sea Detectives”, it was Bill & Nordic Diver that took John & Riche to dive on the Car Ferry Milwaukee in their episode on that well known Lake Michigan wreck.

Bill will definitely be sorely missed.

Ken

New Member megdiver12 is an unknown quantity at this point megdiver12's Avatar

bill will miss alot. I gald I new him.

Loving life 2 the fullest pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver's Avatar

Another sad day, my prayers are with the family. RIP

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast