+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stollen REVO 2

RBW Member Seth is an unknown quantity at this point Seth's Avatar

Stollen REVO 2

Hello,

It's my first message... and for a bad reason :

for during the night (07 april to 08 april) my REVO was stollen in Strasbourg (France).

It is easy to reconnise :

harness has bee changed with into bands (old Spirotechnique harness) : black with yellow lines
    the inflater hose (the big one) is made longer. An extra piece of hose has been added with hose clamps
    the green plastic of the oxygen pressure gauge is cut in 4 places to easier take it off
    diluant block has a sticker "TRIMIX".

If you or ear from a suspect REVO, please mail me.

CK #21 ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster's Avatar

Re: Stollen REVO 2

Hih Seth,

thats really bad, hope you get it back.

steve

Quote Originally Posted by Seth  View Original Post
    Hello,

for during the night (07 april to 08 april) my REVO was stollen in Strasbourg (France).

harness has bee changed with into bands (old Spirotechnique harness) : black with yellow lines
    the inflater hose (the big one) is made longer. An extra piece of hose has been added with hose clamps
    the green plastic of the oxygen pressure gauge is cut in 4 places to easier take it off

RBW Member stegri5 is an unknown quantity at this point stegri5's Avatar

this is bad news .i will keep a look out in the bretagne area .there are not many of thease machines around here so if i do see one i will give it a good look over ..wait a few weeks to see if it appears on ebay. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Seth  View Original Post
    Hello,

New Member Pierre Guibor is an unknown quantity at this point Pierre Guibor's Avatar

Sorry for your loss. Have you located it anywhere?
    Pierre

+ Reply to Thread