+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Mem is maybe buying a new Optima

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Mem is maybe buying a new Optima

********This is a parody people.************

Howard,

Could you please place a new sticky on the SCRUB Forum that says:

"Mem is not buying a new Optima. All rumors of him replacing his Meg with something faded red are just that, rumors."

With the infiltration of this nastiness into many forums and threads on Rebreather World, I find it neccessary to dispell this myth before it grows any further.

Evidence of things taken out of context:

1. Yes, I told Don I'd sell him my Meg for $10K.

Don and Adrian have been conspiring to throw my Meg overboard for sometime now in a rage of jealousy and desire. I figure I'll let them, and then buy a new one with the modern head. I will not be using the money to buy the Optima as they would have some believe.

2. I am not foregoing routine maintenance with the expectation of replacing my Meg with an Optima.

To the two Johns, you PITAs from PA, stop wishing me good luck on my new purchase. It ain't gonna happen, capiche? That's funny. Why are all the divers I know from PA named John?

3. Mark, just because you successfully rescued my AL40 from the bottom, doesn't mean I have to buy an Optima from you like Lisa says. BTW, thanks, that was really cool of you.

Anyway, Howard, thank you for your help in dismanteling this most disgusting betrayal and web of lies.

Eric
    Da Meg Diver
    Last edited by mempilot; 26th March 2008 at 21:34.

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Re: Mem is not buying a new Optima

Holy crap! It's that easy to get a sticky? Howard, you rule!

For all you rumor spreading watercooler yip yaps out there (to steal the famous words of another great Eric):

You can all suck my balls! I'm going home.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Eric, we absolutely understand your need to keep your decision out of the public realm, so you do not upset the Meg Cult - Your secret is safe with us!;)

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

The Meg police must have really gotten to him... Maybe they are holding some of his family hostage... He's posting his denials on every conceivable thread here, probably doing the same on all the other boards.... We understand Eric... We'll keep the secret safe until we're sure all the family is in a safe house.... You may have to go into Witness Relocation at some point. It was a pleasure diving with you... and don't worry, if any of us meet up by chance, we'll pretend we never met before.

Richie

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

....dead to me....

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post

....dead to me....
    Not. Not buying an Optima or O2ptmtpama or however you say it.

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

I guess we shouldn't let the Meg police see this classified photo of what REALLY happened on that night dive ... Eric's discover Optima try-dive. I guess he really liked it! :D :D
    Attached Images

ROTFLMAO!

John, that is quite a piece of Photoshop editing there! Can you at least give me bigger knockers though? If I'm gonna be a ladyboy Optima diver, I might as well have big fun bags. :D
    Last edited by mempilot; 26th March 2008 at 21:29.

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Hi Eric,

Just to give you an update, Ken is putting the finishing touches on your new Optima as we speak.

And (again), yes, we will apply the discount from your Meg trade-in to a special pair of the little wrist unit booties to protect your "precious new jewel" as you so repeatedly refer to the new rig.

We've got the t-shirt you asked for here too, the one that says "I Dive a Rig Named After a Fish that ISN'T Extinct"

Was there anything else you needed to go with your order?

;)

All the best,

Kevin Juergensen
    El Presidente
    Juergensen Marine, Inc.

:D:D:D:D:D:D (Blame this one on the flu-bug I'm fighting right now!)

RBW Member nthaggard is an unknown quantity at this point nthaggard's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Mem is not buying a new Optima

I thought you were eyeballing my Optima the other day. Welcome to the Red team!!!