+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: North Carolina Rebreather Trip -- August 2008

Curmudgeon babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar's Avatar

Re: North Carolina Rebreather Trip -- August 2008

hmm, very tempting. I'm gonna have to finese it with the wife.

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Alan (babar) -- Come on out and join us! It should be a great time. And bring new baby pictures!!! :)

Joe -- Thanks for your insights into the conditions in North Carolina. We've opted for the better water clarity in August for photography purposes. As Walt mentioned above, while earlier in the season statistically there may be more sharks, we've had great luck in terms of numbers of sharks in August in the past.

Doug

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar
    KISS Explorer & Spirit LTE

KIS Sport, KISS GEM, Dolphin

In addition to me and Doug, Doug informed me Kim will not be able make it this year, here’s an up date who thus far.

1. Tom Kean
    2. Thomas Terry
    3. Mrs. Thomas Terry
    4. Michael Scammon
    5. Fergus Butler
    6. Ian Macknight
    7. John Barton
    8. David Williams
    9. Jillian Morris
    10. Patrick Vigeant

There is space for six more. Five if ForTheFight is going.

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Walt:

Bob and Amy Ferguson are looking at coming up from South Carolina and showing off their new rEvos. Have they contacted you yet?

Hey, Bob and Amy -- where are you???? :)

Doug

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UWshutterbug  View Original Post
    In addition to me and Doug, Doug informed me Kim will not be able make it this year, here’s an up date who thus far.

2. Thomas Terry
    3. Mrs. Thomas Terry
    Is that Tom and Sue from Chicago....? Oh man... I might just have to sign up....

edit: addtl question....
    Olympus is traditionally a no-deco outfit... Given this is a RB only trip, what are the profile/runtime expectations....?

-Tim

New Member tterry is an unknown quantity at this point tterry's Avatar
    Sentinel

That would be us. For the record, "Mrs. Thomas Terry" is better known as "Sue Conatser." :D Come on Tim, you know you wanna go.

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    Is that Tom and Sue from Chicago....? Oh man... I might just have to sign up....

Olympus is traditionally a no-deco outfit... Given this is a Rebreather only trip, what are the profile/runtime expectations....?

-Tim

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

Hello,

Paula and I are doing a group trip to Andros in late August, if you're trip is earlier in the month we might be able to make it as well.

BTW, you're welcome to join us at Adros. :)

-p

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post

Olympus is traditionally a no-deco outfit... Given this is a Rebreather only trip, what are the profile/runtime expectations....?

-Tim

Olympus does allow deco if its a tech trip and on many of the live aboard trips.. If its discussed and reserved beofre its probably ok
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

Smile, how bad can it be? Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner's Avatar
    KISS, rEvo, Optima, Inspo

Meg, Mk15, Dolphin, Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by UWshutterbug  View Original Post
    There is space for six more. Five if ForTheFight is going.
    ForTheFight (Eliot Danner) would like to go

RBW Member keylargojimy has a little shameless behaviour in the past keylargojimy's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

HH INSPIRATION

ad me to your nc rebreather trip here in august 08. i need dates & times though..
    bobby peurifoy jr. with olympus charters is one awesome captain and will hook us with the best spots to dive that day, i am sure.
    jim

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast