+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lost

New Member marwan is an unknown quantity at this point marwan's Avatar

lost

boy am a new comer and am lost ,i want to start talking and asking questions but am already lost

RBW Member Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy's Avatar

Re: lost

Quote Originally Posted by marwan  View Original Post
    boy am a new comer and am lost ,i want to start talking and asking questions but am already lost
    You allready started quite allright by using the correct smilie ....

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Re: lost

Welcome again!

Since you are interested in the IDA-71, click on the top for "Forums" then go down and find the "Homebuilders" forum. There you will find all of the other crazy people who want to build death-machines...;)

Also on the top click on the "search" button and then put in what you want to search for. "IDA-71" will bring probably hundreds of articles to read.

"New Posts" is also good. I click on "Todays Posts" when I log on so I can see what's happening across the board on a daily basis.

All of the forums are interesting. Start reading and then don't be afraid to ask questions. The training, rebreather design and manufacture, and homebuilders forums would probably be good starting spots.

Dave

Last edited by MB; 14th March 2008 at 23:52.

+ Reply to Thread