+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A new surfer

RBW Member imreh3 is an unknown quantity at this point imreh3's Avatar
    KISS Classic

A new surfer

Hello everybody, introducing myself.
    A pharmacist from Sweden, swimmer and windsurfer veteran, feeling the need to explore the sea deeper down, from the "inside". Still an OC diver, but hopefully soon with RB.
    Wish safe diving for all of you, contact me if you want to dive around Gothenburg.
    /Imre

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Re: A new surfer

Quote Originally Posted by imreh3  View Original Post
    Hello everybody, introducing myself.
    A pharmacist from Sweden, swimmer and windsurfer veteran, feeling the need to explore the sea deeper down, from the "inside". Still an OC diver, but hopefully soon with Rebreather.
    Wish safe diving for all of you, contact me if you want to dive around Gothenburg.
    /Imre
    Welcome to a fellow practitioner!!!
    CCRs are the way of deep diving.
    mel

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Welcome to Rebreatherworld!
    Enjoy this excellent website.

cheers,
    RBN

RBW Member mriopel is an unknown quantity at this point mriopel's Avatar

Welcome, lots of info here for you to check out.

Mike:D

+ Reply to Thread