Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Trip: 01/11-13/08 S.C.R.U.B. Key Largo Wreck Dives

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Upcoming Trip: 01/11-13/08 S.C.R.U.B. Key Largo Wreck Dives

**** S.C.R.U.B. Key Largo Trip ****

January 11,12,13

Friday 11th (Optional):
    Possible warm-up dive/Travel day/Meet and Greet Dinner

Saturday 12th:
    All day Spiegel Grove diving with lunch; with two boats, swap ends of wreck during lunch

Sunday 13th:
    Morning dive on the Duane/lunch/Afternoon dive on the Bibb; with two boats, swap wrecks during lunch

Divers (? denotes unconfirmed):
    1. mempilot (Megalodon)
    2. edasque (Optima) ?
    3. vidodvr (KISS Classic/booster)
    4. sfldiver (Optima)
    5. padipro (Megalodon)
    6. Dsix36 (Optima)
    7. eanxdiver (rEvo)
    8. Amy (rEvo)
    9. diverreb (Optima)
    Standby/Alternate List:
    1. ryan (rEvo), 13th
    2. kybrt (rEvo), 12th,13th
    Dive Center Information:
    Silent World Dive Center, Key Largo
    • 1 or 2 Boats capped at 10 divers each. If it makes sense to load balance, we can do that with less than 20 divers.
    • Rate per diver at 10 divers per boat - $200 (1 boat) ; $180 (2 boats) ; this is for two full day charters (on our time frame)
    • Lunch is included (wrap panini sandwich with chips and drink)
    • With less than 10 divers per boat, there will be a small surcharge; however, Chris at SWDC can more than likely round out our group with for the remaining seats with our approval.
    • Partial pressure trimix available
    • Un-boosted O2 available; may have booster by the date of the trip
    • Must show cert cards for RB diving
    • Decompression is allowed
    Hotel Information:
    1. $145 - Kawama Yacht Club Condos (305-207-6360) - sleeps up to 6 comfortably
    2. $99 - Suites at Key Largo (305-451-5081) - upstairs queen w/bathroom; downstairs queen pullout in living room; kitchen; balcony overlooking marina
    3. $119 - Marina Del Mar (866-552-8876) - standard room with two doubles
    You will want to start booking your rooms soon, as availability will become limited over time.

Weather History for January in the Florida Keys:
    • Normal Temp: 65 to 75 F
    • Mean Temp: 70 F
    • Normal Precip: 2.22 inches
    • Daily Avg Precip: .07 inches
    • Avg. Wind Speed: 11.5 mph
    • # of Days of Sunshine(%): 70% Sunny; 18% Fair; 12% Partly Cloudy; 0% Cloudy
    • Number of Days With Weather Conditions:
    • THUNDERSTORM 0
    • MIXED PRECIP 0
    • HEAVY RAIN 2
    • RAIN 1
    • LIGHT RAIN 14
    • FOG 5
    Last edited by mempilot; 11th December 2007 at 14:37. Reason: updated participant list

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Re: January Spiegel Grove, Duane, Bibb interest?

I would come down from Boston for that if you guys will have me, especially in the last week of Jan.

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

I'm interested but it would need to be a weekend for me and I'm on call the last weekend in January (Jan 25-27). Any other weekend would be fine with me.

Doug

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

I'd go...
    Maybe this time time I can dive and I wont wind up with phenomena and have to drive all the way back home
    Last edited by vidodivr; 7th December 2007 at 16:19.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

I'm interested. Any weekend works for me.

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

See Update On Post 1 or Last Post
    Last edited by mempilot; 7th December 2007 at 22:01. Reason: updated participant list

RBW Member Ryan is on a distinguished road Ryan is on a distinguished road Ryan's Avatar

I'm only available on the 13th, but would love to dive that day. I realize this complicates things...

I'm willing to go as a standby for the 13th only if you want to reserve spaces for people diving all three days first.

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Quote Originally Posted by debersole  View Original Post
    I'm interested but it would need to be a weekend for me and I'm on call the last weekend in January (Jan 25-27). Any other weekend would be fine with me.

Doug
    I'm glad to see that you still find time to to some Medical stuff.... :D

Richie

See Update Post 1 or Last Post
    Last edited by mempilot; 7th December 2007 at 22:00.

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

I'm definitely interested in this, but I can't give anything close to a solid yes just yet. I'll keep an eye on this thread and see what shakes out with spots and the boat(s?) as it gets closer.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast