+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Frequent flyer miles

PROTEC MEXICO mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico's Avatar

Frequent flyer miles

yo

As you come around and about in daily life you may have come across them bonuses or points you can collect. Airlines have it for you guys who care to fly with the same cramming device all the time to give you some free weekend in Timbuktu or some other fine destination. Supermarkets have it if you buy in in the same chain all the time, you may get a pack of grease free double top pizza. Gas station chains have them, to award you with a tree of some sort in a biodegradable plastic bag if you fill up your car or SUV at the same natural recource exploiting fuel chain all the time. Blockbuster has it too to keep me in front of the magic tube, keeping me away from diving.

So I just found out that here on RBW I get points too (I would like to mention right here that this post is user friendly, no ill induced thinking being intended behind it) as I was doing some adjustments on my personal apperance here on RBW I came upon it. I got over a 1000 points. Great. Am I going to get a t-shirt ... or do I have a choice ?. Then I would like to have some chop sticks please to pick up my purple sweetcorn pimples out of my kitty litter.

Please do not get me wrong as being sarcastic or ironic .. far from it. I just plain think it is hilarious. Great stuff.

By the way ...... during the last week or three of discussion about Co2 related issues I have been benefitting from the accumulative knowledge and experience that is coming together here on RBW. I love it. I love to learn. I hate to be stagnant. That is why I love the diving thing so much.

For the people that have commented positivly upon my posts I am entirely flattered, but I am not worth it .... as I am the one who is learning from all of you.

saludos
    Matt

p.s. ... better fat and happy then slim and grumpy .... I would like to have on my t-shirt please ...
    N 20' 37.617'
    W 87' 04.693'

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Re: Frequent flyer miles

lol

Your reward is of course:
    Quote Originally Posted by RBW
    mattmexico is just really nice
    ;)

RBW Member Amarok will become famous soon enough Amarok will become famous soon enough Amarok will become famous soon enough Amarok will become famous soon enough Amarok's Avatar

What size T-shirt? Or is it "Better to be fat and grumpy than skinny and happy" (TOC)

PROTEC MEXICO mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok  View Original Post
    What size T-shirt? Or is it "Better to be fat and grumpy than skinny and happy" (TOC)
    hahaha

.... in my case it would be " I am fat and grumpy" ....

mtt
    N 20' 37.617'
    W 87' 04.693'

Custom Title Allowed! db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us's Avatar

Hi Matt,

you get an upgrade for your breather maybe for these points ???
    The question is: Which unit is the first class?

regards

Michael

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by db8us  View Original Post
    Hi Matt,

you get an upgrade for your breather maybe for these points ???
    Jeez, I hope not. Would rather have the t-shirt. I would like 'Caution! Dangerous Curves' on mine if I may, although I happen to know for certain that rep is non-negotiable. On a number of occasions I have attempted to swap mine in for chocolate with nuts in or gin. Failed at every attempt.

Holiday diver denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel's Avatar

Ceebs,

Stop trying to trade your points in.
    you won, you're paying dinner.
    That's all there is to it.

Denz.

RBW Member Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mattmexico  View Original Post
    hahaha

.... in my case it would be " I am fat and grumpy" ....

mtt
    Hey Matt;

I wouldn't say you are/were fat...:p

ATB

G

RBW Member Amarok will become famous soon enough Amarok will become famous soon enough Amarok will become famous soon enough Amarok will become famous soon enough Amarok's Avatar

Hey Matt;

I wouldn't say you are/were fat...:p

ATB

G[/quote]

Noticed you didn't correct the "grumpy" bit.

RBW Member RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan's Avatar
    Meg

CCR Dolphin

And for your contributions Matt, you win! An all expenses paid vacation of a life time, in sunny, Cancun Mexico! transportation not provided, all the free air you can breathe, all the sunshine you can absorb, food, lodging, not included.

+ Reply to Thread