+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Texaco petrol stations [UK] warning.

Custom Title Allowed! Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef's Avatar

Texaco petrol stations [UK] warning.

I can't verify this for myself as I don't use Texaco.

One of our engineers filled up and asked for his VAT receipt, and the bloke behind the counter showed him that it, not the card receipt, had his full 16 digit card number and expiry date printed on it.

Apparently Texaco know about this but the IT fix is 'too expensive'.

If you fill up at Texaco make sure you get the VAT receipt to stop some unscrupulous bugger printing it off after you have gone and getting your card details.

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Re: Texaco petrol stations [UK] warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Freef  View Original Post
    I can't verify this for myself as I don't use Texaco.

One of our engineers filled up and asked for his VAT receipt, and the bloke behind the counter showed him that it, not the card receipt, had his full 16 digit card number and expiry date printed on it.

Apparently Texaco know about this but the IT fix is 'too expensive'.

If you fill up at Texaco make sure you get the VAT receipt to stop some unscrupulous bugger printing it off after you have gone and getting your card details.
    I can't remember which petrol station it was but I did notice that on a VAT receipt last year.

I've stopped using Texaco as they're too feckin' expensive never mind anything else.

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Quote Originally Posted by lizardland  View Original Post
    I can't remember which petrol station it was but I did notice that on a VAT receipt last year.

I've stopped using Texaco as they're too feckin' expensive never mind anything else.
    Stop importing gas from Texas.

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rigdiver  View Original Post
    We'd like to, we had loads oil but the English stole most of it. Not to worry, they gave us some very nice nuclear waste dumps and the poll tax to make up for it.

Oil stolen by an undemocratic regime, unwanted weapons of mass destruction parked on our doorstep, human rights infringements... If Mr Bush is looking for a new opportunity then he could make 5 million Scottish people very happy and take care of his frosty relationship with Mr Brown at the same time :D

Nutty dentist - uwdriller divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov's Avatar
    homebuilder

rEvo powered inspo

Quote Originally Posted by rigdiver  View Original Post
    I dont think there is any gas left in Texas to export after all the pick up trucks and gasoline monsters have had their tanks filled.

what is the avarage consumption of cars in the blessed land - 20 miles to the gallon ?

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

We'd like to, we had loads oil but the English stole most of it. Not to worry, they gave us some very nice nuclear waste dumps and the poll tax to make up for it.

Oil stolen by an undemocratic regime, unwanted weapons of mass destruction parked on our doorstep, human rights infringements... If Mr Bush is looking for a new opportunity then he could make 5 million Scottish people very happy and take care of his frosty relationship with Mr Brown at the same time :D

=============

Well, you could always cut the rope and drift off. We did that with the South Island and at the current rate of progress we'll be somewhere off Fiji in about 20 million years.

Unfortunately, given the drift, the (apart from the Women of course) Iceland doesn't have all that much going for it really does it?

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

That's easily sorted, Stuart. Simply lobby all the Scottish MPs who sit in the English Parliament to use their votes to make ammends. The MP for Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath might be a good chap to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by osiris  View Original Post
    =============

Well, you could always cut the rope and drift off. We did that with the South Island and at the current rate of progress we'll be somewhere off Fiji in about 20 million years.

Unfortunately, given the drift, the (apart from the Women of course) Iceland doesn't have all that much going for it really does it?
    Unfortunately there's no rope to cut. We'd have to resort to explosives along the fault lines and if we started buying enough it would probably arouse suspicions. We could try diesel and weedkiller but then we'd be back to getting shafted by Texaco again :D

With the Gulf Stream we'd probably drift to Norway rather than Iceland so not really a bad thing. Most of us came from there 1000yrs ago anyway. I'm sure they'll welcome us back.

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

With the Gulf Stream we'd probably drift to Norway rather than Iceland so not really a bad thing. Most of us came from there 1000yrs ago anyway. I'm sure they'll welcome us back.
    And then you can all sit there, rubbing your hands together in glee about all that oil you're sitting on.

Grrr, ingrates!

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by PhilSiswick  View Original Post
    And then you can all sit there, rubbing your hands together in glee about all that oil you're sitting on.

Grrr, ingrates!

Cheers,
    Hmmmm... the English whinge about how much is spent in Scotland but they won't allow independance... I wonder why... oh dear would that mean they'd have to be nice to lots of countries other than just the Saudis... maybe that nice Mr Putin lad...what a shame all the UK's natural resources seem to lie in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast