Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HammerHead CCR

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

HammerHead CCR

Now that DEMA is here, I can post some of the details..

The Juergensen Marine Hammerhead CCR is on display at te ANDI and Golem Gear booths.. The rig features OTS cls (although back mounted will be available) a 7,5 lb radial scrubber, HH electronics, ADV, Golem gear BOV as standard.. ALl the tpieces, hoses, ADV and manual adds are removeable for cleaning and service.. ANDI will have a training program and manual inplace shortly..

Look for pictures over the next few days..
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

RBW Member tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining's Avatar
    Hammerhead, SF2, Megalodon, JJ

Boris, Sentinel, Inspiration,

Re: HammerHead CCR

Quote Originally Posted by jradomski  View Original Post
    Now that DEMA is here, I can post some of the details..

The Juergensen Marine Hammerhead CCR is on display at te ANDI and Golem Gear booths.. The rig features OTS cls (although back mounted will be available) a 7,5 lb radial scrubber, HH electronics, ADV, Golem gear BOV as standard.. ALl the tpieces, hoses, ADV and manual adds are removeable for cleaning and service.. ANDI will have a training program and manual inplace shortly..

Look for pictures over the next few days..
    looking forward to the pics sound like a good mix

RBW Member diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369's Avatar

""looking forward to the pics sound like a good mix"

It is a sweet bit of kit: The same scrubber that Golem sells as the Meg radial (I know that works a treat), aluminum body and a locking ring for the head that feels like a swiss watch.

It looks like a real contender in the 'serious rb' class.

Cheers to Kevin!

john"

Oh, and space for four cells in the head - ala HH practise...

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

I saw the unit at DEMA today, and it is quite impressive.

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

We saw the unit on the Golum Gear stand today. We've taken some photos of the unit which we need to resize and upload in the morning. We'll get these up soonest, we promise :)

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

The Juergensen Marine Hammerhead CCR...
    I actually have seen pictures of the components from the manufacturing source, but I can't believe I didn't put 2 and 2 together earlier given their relationship... :)

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Several units on displayhere chaps. Two on the Golem stand (Stuart's scheduled in for an interview I believe at some point over the next day or so) and one nice shiney, unscratched one of Joe's on the ANDI stand. Images are in the RBW Gallery HERE and also some posted below.

Hammerhead CCR

We'll get some more sorted later and uploaded :)

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

The Juergensen Marine Hammerhead CCR is on display at te ANDI and Golem Gear booths.. The rig features OTS cls (although back mounted will be available) a 7,5 lb radial scrubber, HH electronics, ADV, Golem gear BOV as standard.. ALl the tpieces, hoses, ADV and manual adds are removeable for cleaning and serviceLook for pictures over the next few days..
    Wow, sounds good.
    Beside the fact that I hate OTS CL I would like to have a closer look at it soon.
    Great work Kevin.

Nad

RBW Member Lumikuru is an unknown quantity at this point Lumikuru's Avatar

Nice, I want one. Price?

Martti

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by Lumikuru  View Original Post
    Nice, I want one. Price?

Martti

$10,500 USD I understand for the basic OTS CL unit. I must say it seem to be well put togeather with good quality components used.

I understand there is a Back mounted CL option.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast