+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to the board

RBW Member Stralachlan is an unknown quantity at this point Stralachlan's Avatar

New to the board

Hi, I've been diving since 95 and I came up the PADI Instructor route. Started diving a very classic Inspiration Classic 3 years ago (it has the original seamann sub regs and fibreglass case but still going strong). I'm OC trimix qualified, and looking to do my Mod 3 next year.

I'll be interested in spaces on boats around the SW of the UK, down to 50-60m max at present. My buddy John has been on his unit for a year, hoping to do his Mod 2 very soon.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: New to the board

Welcome and a lot fun here on RBW.

Cheers Markku

Enjoying the silence Lake_Tahoe_Diver will become famous soon enough Lake_Tahoe_Diver will become famous soon enough Lake_Tahoe_Diver will become famous soon enough Lake_Tahoe_Diver's Avatar
    Prism Topaz

Kiss Sport

Welcome to the group.

Ian Martin scubanimal will become famous soon enough scubanimal will become famous soon enough scubanimal will become famous soon enough scubanimal will become famous soon enough scubanimal's Avatar
    rEvo, Vision Inspo, Mark VI

Dolphin,Optima

Welcome to the board, always nice to see another inspiration diver.
    Cheers,

+ Reply to Thread