+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great Great Lakes Wreck Diving

rEvo combat swimmer fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman's Avatar
    rEvo

Orca

Great Great Lakes Wreck Diving

I just returned from a wonderful trip to Mackinac City MI. I went with Greg Such from Shipwreck Adventures who is based in Two Rivers WI--about an hour north of Milwaukee. His boat is a fast 27 footer set up well for diving, and it rides very well. He is very accomadating and is rebreather friendly--He dives a boris. He has gas fills, a booster and a compressor, he also has sorb available.

The trip itself was a four day trip based in Mac city. The first and second days there was a small craft adevisory, but we did get out for one dive in the afternoon of the second day. This is a very nice wreck, the Cederville (105'to the sand, 25' vis) a huge frieghter (600'). We did four dives the next day and one the last. Highlights included the first deck of the Ebber Ward (140' to the sand), and the Engine Room (maze) of the Cederville. It was billed as a rec trip, but all the other divers were diving doubles and were experienced and all round good guys. Its wonderfull being out on the water with the giant suspention bridge in the backgroung and the huge frieghters going by.

I definately recommend Greg and Shipwreck Adventures as a Rebreather friendly dive boat, and a safe and flexible skipper.

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

Re: Great Great Lakes Wreck Diving

I will be in that area for most of August, diving with Great Lakes Divers out of Rogers City (where I grew up) . The plan is mainly the Thunder Bay Sanctuary, but we will be up and down the Lake Huron coast. If anyone is interested and going to be in the area, let me know, we may have spots.

+ Reply to Thread