+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nice Labels from Dive Signs

Decodiver

Nice Labels from Dive Signs

Thanks to Mark Emery for an efficient service from Dive Signs.:D

A bundle of labels with my initials, some nice diluent and O2 labels and a very catching sticker to replace my KISS decal that changes colour under illumination.

Thanks Mark.

Cheers,

Dave Cooper.
    Attached Images

Re: Nice Labels from Dive Signs

Quote Originally Posted by Decodiver  View Original Post

A bundle of labels with my initials, some nice diluent and O2 labels and a very catching sticker to replace my KISS decal that changes colour under illumination.

Thanks Mark.

Cheers,

Dave Cooper.
    Certainly shames my duck tape and pen scrawl ;)

j

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Very nice. Cool color changes.

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

Thanks Mark.

Cheers,

Dave Cooper.
    Tart! :D

Cool Re: Nice Labels from Dive Signs

Thanks Mark.

Cheers,

Dave Cooper.
    Hi Dave,

I'm glad you like the stickers. Thanks for posting the pictures! I've been itching to see The KISS sticker on you RB. It looks very cool :)

That is black reflective vinyl that is changing colour. It only does that when directly lit. The effect works very well with my all black STEALTH stickers.

Many thanks,

Mark.

+ Reply to Thread