+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A big welcome to a new member of the RBW Staff

Decodiver

A big welcome to a new member of the RBW Staff

Guys 'n' Gals,

Please give a warm welcome to diverklondike (Mark Nix) as a new addition to the forum staff as Moderator.

As the community grows, we need to also increase the staff to help in the behind the scenes running of the forum to ensure it runs as smoothly as possible.

Mark is an experienced CCR diver, one of the first users of the Hammerhead and has much to offer.

Welcome Mark & thanks for agreeing to give some of your spare time to help out.

Cheers,

Dave Cooper.

Administrator.

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Re: A big welcome to a new member of the RBW Staff

Mark,
    Welcome to the staff!

cheers,
    RBN

Helium Addict O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver's Avatar

So Mark,

Does this mean you will be key board diving on May 20th , or can we still hope to see you on the Northern Pacific?

I know the life of a moderator is tough , but I'm sure you are up to the challenge .

Good luck with the wars, and remember, regardless of what anyone says, I was the one who had no part in developing the HUD, DIVA, and Smithers Code.

Good luck; congratulations; I know you will do well!

Ted
    Last edited by O.C.Diver; 9th May 2007 at 23:36. Reason: spelling

www.rebreather.com.br zmcave has a spectacular aura about zmcave has a spectacular aura about zmcave has a spectacular aura about zmcave has a spectacular aura about zmcave has a spectacular aura about zmcave's Avatar
    O2ptima / Liberty / Dolphin

great! Congrats Mark.
    I have to say that even before being a moderator, Mark was kind enough to offer important help and good suggestions to beginners like me and, I imagine, to others also.

Z.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Congrats. You will be a valuable asset to everyone. :)

Cut along dotted line... Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler's Avatar

Good luck with it... as you know, this mob is an unruly bunch of ingrates.

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by O.C.Diver  View Original Post
    So Mark,

Does this mean you will be key board diving on May 20th , or can we still hope to see you on the Northern Pacific?

I know the life of a moderator is tough , but I'm sure you are up to the challenge .

Good luck with the wars, and remember, regardless of what anyone says, I was the one who had no part in developing the HUD, DIVA, and Smithers Code.

Good luck; congratulations; I know you will do well!

Ted
    Ahhh, yes.... But you ARE part of a DIVA statistic of very small proportions, eh? ;)

See you here in 2 weeks. I'll get the Motor Frame size asap!

Kevin.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Gang,

Thanks for your notes and comments of support!

As far as the DIVA goes... I am just very happy to have one... :D

Dive Safe!

Mark

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

congrads mark, and welcome:D i will look forward to asking you a few questions

RBW Member michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn's Avatar

you couldnt ask for a better person for the job.well done mark:D