+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: San Diego charter?

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Re: San Diego charter?

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Rebel  View Original Post
    may i suggest that if a local diver is willing to accept the shipment that those traveling get together and order several kegs of sorb from an affordable source and have them delivered to the local diver. group buy sort of thing.. leave the extra sorb with the local diver as a "thankyou" for the help. also save on logistics that way, and prevents having to potentially pay extra at the shops.
    Why not support a shop that is willing to carry CCR supplies? Doesn't it make sense to help build interest and support in that community for our type of diving?

RBW Member sddiverrob is an unknown quantity at this point sddiverrob's Avatar

The only sorb suppliers currently in town are Aquatech which always has plenty of 4-8 or IB Divers which carries 6-12 but would need advanced notice that several divers would be coming to get sorb. Also if Joel is coming out that could be another sorb source. If you guys can let me know dates and whos interested in coming, I can try to line up a boat here.

Rob

Curmudgeon babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar's Avatar

Hey

Could you keep me in the loop? I could zip down from LA in about 2 hours

Custom Title Allowed! Yankee Rebel is on a distinguished road Yankee Rebel is on a distinguished road Yankee Rebel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict  View Original Post
    Why not support a shop that is willing to carry CCR supplies? Doesn't it make sense to help build interest and support in that community for our type of diving?
    my reply would hijack the thread. suffice it to say that i apoligize for my miopic suggestion that was only intended to help. im sorry.

Ian Martin scubanimal will become famous soon enough scubanimal will become famous soon enough scubanimal will become famous soon enough scubanimal will become famous soon enough scubanimal's Avatar
    rEvo, Vision Inspo, Mark VI

Dolphin,Optima

Guys,
    When you firm up the dates let me know; I'd like to help you out, just let me know what I can do to help. Its not hard getting supplies but planning would help, as the traffic can be a bear around here.

I sure hope is warms up soon, last week it was 48 degrees on the yukon.

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by scubanimal  View Original Post
    Guys,
    When you firm up the dates let me know; I'd like to help you out, just let me know what I can do to help. Its not hard getting supplies but planning would help, as the traffic can be a bear around here.

I sure hope is warms up soon, last week it was 48 degrees on the yukon.
    Sounds warm to me!
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

designer of death rdmmdr is a jewel in the rough rdmmdr is a jewel in the rough rdmmdr is a jewel in the rough rdmmdr is a jewel in the rough rdmmdr is a jewel in the rough rdmmdr is a jewel in the rough rdmmdr is a jewel in the rough rdmmdr's Avatar

ya but this is so cal. we are supposed to be able to leave the dry suits at home. Millerton was about 45 below the thermocline and it was at thirty ft. i was starting to wish i had a hot water suit.
    rick

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by rdmmdr  View Original Post
    ya but this is so cal. we are supposed to be able to leave the dry suits at home. Millerton was about 45 below the thermocline and it was at thirty ft. i was starting to wish i had a hot water suit.
    rick
    I will be bringing my drysuit to Mexico next trip.
    Spent 3 hrs in mid 40s water today.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3