+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cabo San Lucas

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

Cabo San Lucas

Does anyone know of a diveshop in Cabo that can take good care of a couple of OC friends of mine that are going there in Sept?

Cheers

Seb

Loving life 2 the fullest pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver's Avatar

Re: Cabo San Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Pelagian  View Original Post
    Does anyone know of a diveshop in Cabo that can take good care of a couple of OC friends of mine that are going there in Sept?

Cheers

Seb
    Yes, Manta Divers. Ask for Carlos Montazuma and tell him Patti sent you, he will give you excellent service. Check out the divesite at Manta SCUBA Diving, Cabo San Lucas, Sea of Cortez

Enjoy
    patti:D

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by pattimegdiver  View Original Post
    Yes, Manta Divers. Ask for Carlos Montazuma and tell him Patti sent you, he will give you excellent service. Check out the divesite at Manta SCUBA Diving, Cabo San Lucas, Sea of Cortez

Enjoy
    patti:D
    Thanx Patti. I'll check em out

You and Ron going to Inner Space this year?

Seb
    Last edited by Deep Smeg; 27th April 2007 at 22:45.

Loving life 2 the fullest pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pelagian  View Original Post
    Thanx Patti. I'll check em out

You and Ron going to Inner Space this year?

Seb

sorry... no we are not. Ron will be doing training, and we are just finishing our great exprience here at Pirates Cove in the Dominican Republic for rebreather and wreck weeks. If I had my way I would be there, I love the Cayman Islands, absolutely beautiful.:D maybe next year

New Member JOHNU is an unknown quantity at this point JOHNU's Avatar

I was there a few years ago and Lands End divers took very good care of us. Ask for SHAGGY.

+ Reply to Thread