+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tecme Part

RBD one dive at a time... pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611's Avatar

Thumbs up Tecme Part

I Email Martin at tecme to get a part for my Drager Dolphin. Thanks Martin for a very fast shipping to Puerto Rico. martin was very Helpfull i will recomment to all Rebreather Divers.

Gracias..martin :) :)

Divetart Smudgegs has a spectacular aura about Smudgegs has a spectacular aura about Smudgegs has a spectacular aura about Smudgegs has a spectacular aura about Smudgegs has a spectacular aura about Smudgegs's Avatar

Re: Tecme Part

I emailed Martin about a part yesterday and got a helpful reply almost immediately, looking forward to receiving the part, so far excellent service :)

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

rEvo, Dolphin, CCR2000, Inspo

I've been ordering bits and pieces for my Dolphin conversion...Martin has been EXTREMELY helpful, and even offered to produce custom parts that he didnt have!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Custom Title Allowed! Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef's Avatar

Fouthed [if there is such a word]. I got a nice sticker too...

Steve Sprague 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster's Avatar
    rEvo

Dolphin

Ditto, I have ordered parts twice from Martin, he patiently answered a lot of questions and explained everything. Follow through was great.

+ Reply to Thread