+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Right you lot..take notice, Chrissie's on her high horse

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

Right you lot..take notice, Chrissie's on her high horse

This morning I got out of an empty bed, went down stairs, looked out at the beautiful weather and wondered how my fellas weekend away diving was going. Odd that; as the last weekend diving he went on was almost a year ago; Easter weekend to be precise; the one he never came home from. As you can imagine, this has side-swiped me somewhat, but it has also compelled me to give you lot a little reminder of the consequences of those little 50:50 decisions you're sometimes asked to make. So I have picked up the lap-top and returned to my empty bed to write this.

BE CAREFUL. The uncharacteristic good weather in the UK especially marks the start of what the local hyperbaric chamber calls 'the silly season'...not that I'm suggesting any of you lot are anything but well-prepared, well trained, well-equipt...blah, blah, blah....but sometimes, despite being all those things, sometimes you can still can still find yourself in a faeces-fan interface. I happen to know a very careful and experienced diver who just that happened to. And despite him telling me that he'd be home for dinner the next day...well...between you and me...his dinner's ruined and I'll wait a long time for him to turn up.

I don't have either dive experience nor the technical knowledge to warn you of every scenario. Nor would I presume to. You know those better than me. Just be careful. While I have been using this forum as my 'textbook' to try and learn and understand, I feel I have come to know many of you. You're quite nice people sometimes. I'd like to keep you around. And just to show you how much I care, I even put the link in. I normally tell you to find your own...I must be getting sweet on you. Read it. Remind yourselves. And see that you get home for dinner.

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=7374

Cut along dotted line... Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler's Avatar

Re: Right you lot..take notice, Chrissie's on her high horse

Amen to that...

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

Yes mum

Cheers
    Chriso

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

thank you for sharing that, chrissie.. take care, best regards, clive

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris  View Original Post
    Yes mum

Cheers
    Chriso
    Mum? Mum? You wait till I get over you cheeky little b@stard. I'll tan your arse for you. Any chocolate rabbit left, by the way?

Divetart Smudgegs has a spectacular aura about Smudgegs has a spectacular aura about Smudgegs has a spectacular aura about Smudgegs has a spectacular aura about Smudgegs has a spectacular aura about Smudgegs's Avatar

Thanks for the post Chrissie, will be thinking of it next time I kit up!
    Look after yourself,
    Smudge

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee  View Original Post
    Mum? Mum? You wait till I get over you cheeky little b@stard. I'll tan your arse for you.

Any chocolate rabbit left, by the way?
    No I finished the rabbit ;)

Cheers
    Chriso

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    No I finished the rabbit ;)

You know, Eye-Candy, I can go off people...
    Last edited by Decodiver; 6th April 2007 at 19:20. Reason: Formatted quote

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee  View Original Post
    Mum? Mum? You wait till I get over you cheeky little b@stard. I'll tan your arse for you. Any chocolate rabbit left, by the way?
    Maltesers, jack, coke and a .......

night, night sweetie!
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

Baby, you just saved me from the need for a shameless bump.....pass the Jack and stop hoggin' the mollies...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast