It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreather Models, Design, and Accessories Rebreather Accessories and other dive kit

Old 17th January 2007, 19:07   #1
deepnark
RBW Member

deepnark will become famous soon enough deepnark will become famous soon enough deepnark will become famous soon enough deepnark will become famous soon enough
Kiss display

hi all

I need a kiss display ,but cant get any reply from jetsam !!
does anyone know were i can get one from,or do you have one you whant to sell?

Cheers
Ray
(Offline)

Old 17th January 2007, 19:49   #2
onetime
Closed Account

onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kiss display

Which version do you need?
(Offline)

Old 17th January 2007, 20:10   #3
vidodivr
swims in fishes toilets

vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to vidodivr Send a message via MSN to vidodivr Send a message via Yahoo to vidodivr Send a message via Skype™ to vidodivr

I find that hard to believe!
How long have you waited for a reply?
You should give it at least a day.
(Offline)

Old 17th January 2007, 22:44   #4
lizardland
Acme Serpentine Lubricant

lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute

Have a look at the date, it's round about the 1st anniversary of Gordon's death. I don't know if the two events are related but I'd maybe cut Kim & Jetsam a bit of slack at this time. I think it might be understandable if emails aren't answred for a day or two.

Cheers,

Stuart
(Offline)

Old 18th January 2007, 06:27   #5
deepnark
RBW Member

deepnark will become famous soon enough deepnark will become famous soon enough deepnark will become famous soon enough deepnark will become famous soon enough

hi all
i had not thought about the date (good Point) ,
The displays are the new ones ,the units about a year old.
(Offline)

Old 18th January 2007, 16:07   #6
quinnw
RBW Member

quinnw is an unknown quantity at this point

Just recently removed a KISS display from my CK (replaced it with VR3). Currently sitting in my spares box in the Southwest.

Bill
(Offline)

Old 1st March 2007, 13:16   #7
Dave Crampton
CK #051

Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough
I hope this is of use?

I have the part number for the Display itself.

Lascar produce the part DPM 1AS-BL
www.Lascarelectronics.com. The part retails in the uk for 30 GBP, a saving of 15 plus import plus Vat on the same part from KISS. I don't want KISS to go out of business, as they do a great service in parts but in the future this can be sought locally for cheaper.
(Offline)

Old 1st March 2007, 14:46   #8
louisrankin
Pom in Aus

Meg & GAF
Kiss Classic & Sports Kiss
louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to louisrankin

Dave,

You will need to make a small mod for the display to work I believe Jetsam have to solder a small resistor onto the board.

I purchased a couple and they do not work straight out of the box.

Louis
(Offline)