It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreather Models, Design, and Accessories CCR - Closed Circuit Rebreathers KISS Rebreathers Kiss Classic and Sport Rebreathers

Old 7th October 2006, 23:21   #1
buggeriamold
Custom Title Allowed!

buggeriamold is an unknown quantity at this point
loose display magnets

I have the older style displays with the sliding metal reed switch bar. These bars are verry loose in there holders and the displays turn off at the slightest movement and i am getting quite sick of turning them on every time i check.

Any one else had this problem, or got an idea of how i can make this slider grip the bar a bit more.

Mark
(Offline)

Old 7th October 2006, 23:44   #2
RAL
Longbottom Time

RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light
Re: loose display magnets

Quote: (Originally Posted by buggeriamold) View Original Post
I have the older style displays with the sliding metal reed switch bar. These bars are verry loose in there holders and the displays turn off at the slightest movement and i am getting quite sick of turning them on every time i check.

Any one else had this problem, or got an idea of how i can make this slider grip the bar a bit more.

Mark
Ya had the same problem. I just took a flatblade screw driver & pushed on both lips of the channel at about the middle. Dont push too hard just hard enough to put a crease on both lips. Works great.

RAL
(Offline)

Old 8th October 2006, 01:55   #3
bobmaggi
Bob Sweeney

KISS Spirit LTE
KISS Classic
bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about
Re: loose display magnets

I just contacted Jetsam and they sent me updated backs that work much better.

Bob
(Offline)