It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreather Models, Design, and Accessories CCR - Closed Circuit Rebreathers Other Other CCR Rebreathers Poseidon CIS Lunar Mk VI Rebreather

Old 21st June 2013, 19:28   #1
jimmychoo70
RBW Member

Meg
jimmychoo70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Poseidon mk vi error code 07 / 0

Hello,

Anyone can help me in regards to MK VI Problem. I tried to update to V50 but end up the unit just hang on me, It always hang at Test 07. I have been trying for 3 days!

Thank you,

Last edited by jimmychoo70; 21st June 2013 at 19:35..
(Offline)

Old 21st June 2013, 19:46   #2
ChrisBrown
Mostly cold

Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel
rEvo II & III Minis & Micros
ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to ChrisBrown Send a message via Skype™ to ChrisBrown
Re: Poseidon mk vi error code 07 / 0

Quote: (Originally Posted by jimmychoo70) View Original Post
Hello,

Anyone can help me in regards to MK VI Problem. I tried to update to V50 but end up the unit just hang on me, It always hang at Test 07. I have been trying for 3 days!

Thank you,
Bummer! Give them a call. Let us know when its safe to update:)
(Offline)

Old 21st June 2013, 19:51   #3
jimmychoo70
RBW Member

Meg

Quote: (Originally Posted by ChrisBrown) View Original Post
Bummer! Give them a call. Let us know when its safe to update:)

I called local Poseidon Service Center but they also having the same problem. I guess we just have to wait for Poseidon Sweden to reply us.
(Offline)

Old 21st June 2013, 20:14   #4
Jeppe_E
When In Doubt - Bail Out

Poseidon 7 - 60M Tec
Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm. I have updated to V50, without any issue. I have also dived with it.

How did you update?
(Offline)

Old 21st June 2013, 20:42   #5
onewheel
RBW Member

Poseidon Discovery SE7EN
Poseidon Discovery 7 Upgr.MKVI
onewheel is an unknown quantity at this point

Error code 15 07?

If you updated the machine with one battery and then inserted another battery,
the unit won´t start. 15 07 says that the software in the battery and the unit is not the same versions.

All batteries have to be updated separately. You update the whole machine when you insert the new unupdated battery for each update cycle.

This happend to me yesterday. Did update the Head + Tmx48 and then tried to do a course after switching to the standard battery. No go...errror 15 07

So just go for another update round - and your ready to go....

Hope this helps!
(Offline)

Old 21st June 2013, 20:58   #6
ChrisBrown
Mostly cold

Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel
ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute

Quote: (Originally Posted by onewheel) View Original Post
Error code 15 07?

If you updated the machine with one battery and then inserted another battery,
the unit won´t start. 15 07 says that the software in the battery and the unit is not the same versions.

All batteries have to be updated separately. You update the whole machine when you insert the new unupdated battery for each update cycle.

This happend to me yesterday. Did update the Head + Tmx48 and then tried to do a course after switching to the standard battery. No go...errror 15 07

So just go for another update round - and your ready to go....

Hope this helps!
Good point. Dont switch batteries around. make sure the one you want to upgrade had the last firmware release prior to the new one and that its already sync'd with the head
(Offline)

Old 22nd June 2013, 05:14   #7
jimmychoo70
RBW Member

Meg

Quote: (Originally Posted by Jeppe_E) View Original Post
Hmmm. I have updated to V50, without any issue. I have also dived with it.

How did you update?
As per instruction but there was a Irda disruption in between the process. After that the whole unit seem dead!
(Offline)

Old 22nd June 2013, 09:07   #8
ChrisBrown
Mostly cold

Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

As per instruction but there was a Irda disruption in between the process. After that the whole unit seem dead!
Oh, and Poseidon suggested a force upload and that didnt work?
(Offline)

Old 22nd June 2013, 09:22   #9
Jeppe_E
When In Doubt - Bail Out

Poseidon 7 - 60M Tec
Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, unfortunately when it comes to the irda interface, it is old, slow and easy to disrupt. Since this is low level data written into an EEPROM, disruption is about as worse as it gets.

I cant remember now, but there is a way to force it into boot loading directly. In worst case, you might actually need to send it all the way to Sweden
(Offline)

Old 22nd June 2013, 10:11   #10
Diveratt
RBW Member

Poseidon mk6
Diveratt is on a distinguished road Diveratt is on a distinguished road

I think the force is "BL* in the unit number space". but I dont know of many people who have had a lot of sucess with it.

Fingers crossed I'll be doing mine when I get home next week.
(Offline)