It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World RBW Members General Section Rebreather Trips / Holidays /Expeditions Trip Reports

Old 16th February 2013, 01:10   #1
Brian7
Brian Mecklem

PRISM 2, EXPLORER
PRISM TOPAZ
Brian7 will become famous soon enough Brian7 will become famous soon enough Brian7 will become famous soon enough
Palau Siren trip

Just came home from another great trip on the Palau Siren liveaboard. This is not for those who are after the extreme tech side of CCR diving, more 'recreational' CCR diving under the latest terminology.

I was the only CCR diver on the trip however always received excellent support from the crew and boosted O2 as needed with a smile. They also supplied Sofnolime which avoided the hassle of transporting myself.
My Prism2 performed well over multiple dives/days. Experiences like this make me realize why I enjoy diving rebreathers so much.

My better half dived OC this time however hopefully her new Explorer will be
available for our next trip.

Brian

REBREATHER TRAINING WHITSUNDAYS
Hollis rebreather sales, service & training
www.rebreathertraining.com.au
info@rebreathertraining.com.au
(Offline)

Old 16th February 2013, 08:03   #2
CFU
There is always a "maybe"

rEvo Micro FT RMS
Inspiration
CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to CFU
Cool Re: Palau Siren trip

Quote: (Originally Posted by Brian7) View Original Post
Just came home from another great trip on the Palau Siren liveaboard. This is not for those who are after the extreme tech side of CCR diving, more 'recreational' CCR diving under the latest terminology.

I was the only CCR diver on the trip however always received excellent support from the crew and boosted O2 as needed with a smile. They also supplied Sofnolime which avoided the hassle of transporting myself.
My Prism2 performed well over multiple dives/days. Experiences like this make me realize why I enjoy diving rebreathers so much.

My better half dived OC this time however hopefully her new Explorer will be
available for our next trip.

Brian

That's great to hear! My wife and I just booked 10 days on the Fiji Siren in October with our two rEvos!

Cheers

Christian
(Offline)