It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreather Models, Design, and Accessories CCR - Closed Circuit Rebreathers Other Hollis Rebreathers

Old 28th April 2006, 22:05   #1
tomhanaway
RBW Member

tomhanaway is on a distinguished road tomhanaway is on a distinguished road
Prism Certification w/ Terrance Tysall-Aug 13-21,Boynton Beach Florida

I've scheduled a Prism certification course sometime during the period Aug 13-21, 2006 with Terrence Tysall in Boynton Beach, FL (near West Palm Beach, east coast). His schedule is ridiculously tight and this is probably the only week he'll be available for instructing this year. Terrence has an excellent reputation as a diver and instructor. For those that don't know him, you can find more info at http://www.cambrianfoundation.org/about_bod.php where he is the President and Special Projects director for the foundation.

Currently, I've scheduled this as a private Prism certification as I didn't want to waste any time in locking in his schedule. However, I'd love to be able to share the costs with one or two other people. Sooo.....

If you're interested in getting certified on your Prism with a great instructor and have it coming in sometime this year, send me an email or pm.

Tom Hanaway
Boynton Beach, FL
(Offline)