It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreather Models, Design, and Accessories CCR - Closed Circuit Rebreathers Other Other CCR Rebreathers Poseidon CIS Lunar Mk VI Rebreather

Old 30th January 2013, 14:35   #1
SigiSolo
RBW Member

Poseidon SE7EN
SigiSolo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Attention!!!

Hallo to all!

Some days bevore christmas i saw in an announcement ("www.privatmarkt.at") an eCCR Poseidon Discovery MK6 (i think there are souch announcement also in other sites).
The rig is nealy 15 months old, was nearly 10 times in water, the rig was deployed in training and the price was 2.500,-.

I thought the price is ok so i told it to a friend.
A short time later the friend told me he has purchased this disco!

Some days later we taked with other friends about this. He sayed he have contaceted a certain man Alexander Steiner. This Steiner said in an e-mail he have a new job in England in a sound studio in Watford. And so he must sell his rigg!
My friend would pay this disco per PayPal and Mr. Steiner should send him the reb. But Mr. Steiner recommanded to handle this deal through a forwading company in the near of Watford. My friend searched online: the sound studio in Watford is ok and also the forwading company exist.
My friend and Mr. Steiner agreed to handle all through this forwarder. My friend payed the 2.500,- by his house bank to Barkley Bank to the forwarder. The forwarder said they get the rigg from Mr. Steiner and send the disco to my friend. He can inspect the disco for 2 days. If no reclamation the forwarder cash out the 2.500,-. If the disco is not ok they return it to Mr. Steiner.
And so does it my friend!

Sadly the time was christmas. And therefore we could'nt ask poseidon! Not until after Jan. 6th i get from poseidon the answere they do not know a Mr. Steiner (but not each MK6 has to be registrated).

In the meantime it is clear, this was a internet humbug! My friend call the forwarder and the girl there said the to not deliver to Austria!

In the meantien the announcement it vanished from the site ("www.privatmarkt.at"). Also the Barklay Bank does not know something!

And so i want to warn all people to such a humbug!
But not all steals are humbug!
Be attention!

By
SigiSolo
(Offline)

Old 30th January 2013, 14:49   #2
Mike Ward
RBW Member

Poseidon Mark VI
Mike Ward is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Attention!!!

Not nice.

If the forwarding company were handling both the money and the rebreather and they're still in business can your friend get his money back from them? I guess the bank won't help?
(Offline)

Old 30th January 2013, 15:14   #3
SigiSolo
RBW Member

Poseidon SE7EN
SigiSolo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Attention!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mike Ward) View Original Post
Not nice.

If the forwarding company were handling both the money and the rebreather and they're still in business can your friend get his money back from them? I guess the bank won't help?
Your are right the bank do not help!
And the forwarder's e-mail was obviosly faked!

I think my friend was not careless!
He has researched the sound studio in Watford is ok. And the forwarder 10km away from Watford exist!

And so i only want to warn all!
I do not want my really loved disco should be a game ball of some froudster!

By
SigiSolo
(Offline)