It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreather Models, Design, and Accessories CCR - Closed Circuit Rebreathers Juergensen Marine, Inc. Hammerhead Rebreather Forum

Old 22nd January 2013, 13:36   #1
Marco V
HammerHead ccr IT

HammerHead, BE ccr prototype
Optima Inspiration Aegir PSCR
Marco V is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Marco V
New Hammerhead Instructor in Spain

Welcome to Alvaro L.S. in the Hammerhead Instructors group.
In the first days of the new year Alvaro concluded positively is final evaluation after attending his instructor development course by STDA.
Now Alvaro is ready to increase the presence of the Hammerhead rebreather in Spain.
Congratulations for the work done.
Dive safe!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alvaro and me piccola.JPG (195.6 KB, 238 views)
(Offline)

Old 22nd January 2013, 17:07   #2
Mixaddict
Randy Thornton

Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution
Optima Inspiration Prism 2
Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of
Re: New Hammerhead Instructor in Spain

Congratulations Alvaro! Hope you courses go well for you!
(Offline)

Old 22nd January 2013, 20:40   #3
lof
RBW Master Plumber

Hammerhead
Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB
lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Alvaro!!!
Well Done!!
(Offline)

Old 22nd January 2013, 23:43   #4
Michael Thornton
Dive Addicts

Hammerhead, P2, SF2, Flex, Evo
Inspo, Sent, Optima, Mk15, Dol
Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough

Congrats
(Online)

Old 26th January 2013, 12:55   #5
Alkermes
RBW Member

Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about

Congrats Alvaro... Good job

Regards, Alkermes.
(Online)

Old 26th January 2013, 12:56   #6
CCR Josh
Cave Addict

HammerHead
Sentinel-Inspo-Optima-Prism 2
CCR Josh is on a distinguished road CCR Josh is on a distinguished road

Congrats!
(Offline)

Old 26th January 2013, 18:31   #7
Jakub
RBW Member

Cis-Lunar MK5, HH
Meg, rEvo, MK15.5, APDs, Boris
Jakub is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulation Alvaro!!!
Welcome on board
Jakub
(Offline)

Old 22nd February 2013, 18:48   #8
als363
ALS-dive

HH & Flex
als363 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to all for the Support!! Many efforts in all sense have Been done, but final y Im getting where I intend to.
Had the oprtunity and pleassure of going through my training with marco valenti over christmast with a wonderfull cold weather at riva
D garda lake, Italy.

Left Bilbao on the 25th afternoon. Many miles ahead to go, foggy cold roads and plentty of rain still to come and a GPS becoming crazy and useless in the midle of the night.
5:40 arriving to the lake. Still need to cross all over to the opposite side. Sun in the dusk allows me to see slightly over the lake when Im not in a túnnel carved through natural solid stone.

Impressed by its Beauty I kept going as I could. Cool, 6:40 Im already in my room. 8:30 starting the course!
Ok, didnt make It on time:) Left what was left of me rest a couple of hours, and went back on schedule.

We analyzed every single aspect of the Hammerhead, and kept on going over days with hard demanding training by Marco.
Our visits in to the lake, where very demanding but finally on the night of the 30th we acomplished instruction program.

We still had remaining final evaluation to be done, so we agree to meet on the 12/01 to be finally evaluated.

Time to leave Riva. Time to go to Valstagna for nex appointment with Nick T. We started training on the 1st.
It was great to close the year and start on coming one in such way.

Time for some cave diving with multiple RB had come and 10days more of hard training too.
Beautyness of elefante & olieiro kept my eyes wide all time. Nick made me sweat hard too. We had lots of logístics to do,
Much training and diving too. Mornings started early and nights would never come as home work kept on comming through my mail
At any time. We had time to enjoy and dive Few days with Marc Aznar too It was a great time with nick & Marc building up first solid blocks as IDREO instructors but time to leave had come again.

Nice trip through Alpes back in to Riva, hot mug of coffee with marco, and start to setup for final evaluation. Not a warm morning either, landscape erases cold from your mind. hard working makes you feel warm in minutes. Good! Morning was great, and instructor really pleased. Time for luch At
Alora, and last dive to go. I feel confortable, I manage the situation, marco likes what his eyes can see. He is proud of his training,he is proud of his student. its time to give me him an ok sign, and enrole him in UTR TEK instruction Team & Juergensen Marine family with a hard handshake.

Message understood, I feel honored by his gesture. I feel satisfy, but theres no time to loose. Still Many things to do before leaving of.

Tunnels again, Dinner in Mónaco, breakfast back home. I sit down in my sofá. My mind runs all over the time spend in Italy. Three weeks of hard working had past. Three weeks that Will be located in my mind for Long. I give Thanks to Marco&Nick for time and Knowledge shared with me.

If you are willing to get started with Hammer Head&replacement heads, Golem Flex, want to crossover, sidemount, or do OC levels,
Or just looking for an excuse to drop by sunny spain to enjoy our tapas, just drop me a line and Will reply you inmediatly.

Alvaro López
(Offline)

Old 22nd February 2013, 20:27   #9
SlowDiver
RBW Member

Hammerhead Hybrid
SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough

Congratulations on what I know must have been a rewarding class. If I was 15 years younger and wanted to teach the fundamentals of rebreather diving it would be with a Hammerhead. Been diving a HH for five years and its still going strong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
(Offline)

Old 7th March 2013, 15:01   #10
als363
ALS-dive

HH & Flex
als363 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks slowdiver, you are right, It was very rewarding in Many aspects.
I belive HHis an expensive machine, but worth It every single penny!
(Offline)