It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreather Models, Design, and Accessories CCR - Closed Circuit Rebreathers Inspiration / Evolution Inspiration / Evolution Rebreathers

Old 20th January 2013, 22:47   #1
Mr Bago
RBW Member

Inspiration Vision
Mr Bago is an unknown quantity at this point
APD logbook, can you...

In the APD logbook is it possible to erase some dives ?
Is your lid recording all your dives?
I have noticed some dives are not recorded and I cannot erase previous owner dives...

Inviato dal mio iPad con Tapatalk HD
(Offline)

Old 21st January 2013, 08:33   #2
matthewoutram
RBW Member

inspiration
matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice
Re: APD logbook, can you...

I don't think you can but I think the factory can do it remotely if you give them a call.

Matt.
(Offline)

Old 21st January 2013, 11:02   #3
Martin Parker
RBW Member

Martin Parker is on a distinguished road Martin Parker is on a distinguished road
Re: APD logbook, can you...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mr Bago) View Original Post
In the APD logbook is it possible to erase some dives ?
Is your lid recording all your dives?
I have noticed some dives are not recorded and I cannot erase previous owner dives...

There are two dive log limits:
1) limited dive information is stored for 48 dives in the Logbook section. When you get to dive no 49, dive No.1 will be overwritten, dive 50 will overwrite dive No.2 and so on. Just keep diving and the previous owner's dives will be replaced with your dives.

2) approximately 7 hours of your last dives are stored in full detail. After 7 hours that dive information is over-written from the beginning.

The exception to this is if the diver is lost and stays underwater for more than 7 hours. The 7 hour memory is filled and then the last section of the memory is overwritten until the batteries are finished. This keeps the first six hours or so in tact for download analysis.

The memory size is stated as "approximate" because all button presses are recorded; the more buttons you press the less dive time is stored. It is always recording when it is switched on; in pre-dive and post-dive it only records "events" - an event being if a warning is active or if you press a button.
After an incident, it is essential to leave the equipment alone and not switch it on until the equipment examiner is ready. It is safe to turn off after an incident but then just leave it. The exact date and time of anyone switching it back on again is recorded, along with any other hand set buttons they press.
(what to do after an incident is available as a PDF from the RESA section of our website: www.apdiving.com

In order to get all your dive details you need to download every 6 hours of diving. The DiveStore is excellent for that.
(Offline)

Old 22nd January 2013, 00:48   #4
Mr Bago
RBW Member

Inspiration Vision
Mr Bago is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Again Martin !!!

(Offline)