It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreather Training Introduce Your New Rebreather Divers

Old 31st October 2009, 22:09   #1
silentscuba
rEvo CCR Driver

rEvo Mini w/stand & Gas Block
silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice
Mel's latest cave CCR students pose with Paul and some rEvos

Some students really happy that cave class is almost over

Congratulations to all of you, it's hard work but a great accomplishment !!!

Paul, Frank, Mel, Cameron, Kevin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rEvo cave class.jpg (237.7 KB, 614 views)

Last edited by silentscuba; 31st October 2009 at 22:12..
(Offline)

Old 31st October 2009, 23:11   #2
Dsix36
Supporting Member

rEvo
Optima Dolphin
Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mel's latest CCR Cave Class

I have to assume that Paul has the new Shearwater Predators and is afraid to take his hands off of them.

Quote: (Originally Posted by kwinter) View Original Post
I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
Quote: (Originally Posted by kwinter) View Original Post
And note the wisdom from DSix36
MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!
(Offline)

Old 31st October 2009, 23:18   #3
silentscuba
rEvo CCR Driver

rEvo Mini w/stand & Gas Block
silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dsix36) View Original Post
I have to assume that Paul has the new Shearwater Predators and is afraid to take his hands off of them.
Yes, both Paul and Mel have one
(Offline)

Old 31st October 2009, 23:46   #4
Loanwolf
Dive Deep and Dive Long

rEvo
Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough

Quote: (Originally Posted by silentscuba) View Original Post
Some students really happy that cave class is almost over

Congratulations to all of you, it's hard work but a great accomplishment !!!

Paul, Frank, Mel, Cameron, Kevin
Is that a challenge to ANDI from IANTD??
(Offline)

Old 31st October 2009, 23:48   #5
Loanwolf
Dive Deep and Dive Long

rEvo
Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough

Dame Amy sure got uglly .
(Offline)

Old 1st November 2009, 00:34   #6
camerone
RBW Member

camerone will become famous soon enough camerone will become famous soon enough camerone will become famous soon enough camerone will become famous soon enough

Hey. I resemble that remark!

Mel's kicking our butt, but in a good way. It's a blast down here.
(Offline)

Old 1st November 2009, 04:08   #7
gottrimix
RBW Member

Meg
gottrimix will become famous soon enough gottrimix will become famous soon enough gottrimix will become famous soon enough gottrimix will become famous soon enough

I am new here... which guy is Mel again?
(Offline)

Old 1st November 2009, 06:44   #8
Gill Envy
Shearwater Copis Diver

Copis Meg and rEvo III
Evolution
Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Mel for all that she has accomplished in such a short time, working her way into so many realms of instruction! Congratulations to Paul for creating a rebreather, virtually from scratch, that has risen to be one of the industry's leading rigs, congrats to Bruce for putting together a leading dive computer that is now used on so many rebreathers and congrats to the students for venturing into yet another world of adventure!

These are exciting times!

Last edited by Curt Bowen; 1st November 2009 at 16:59..
(Offline)

Old 1st November 2009, 09:19   #9
caverkevin
CK #159

Classic KISS
Meg
caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Yahoo to caverkevin Send a message via Skype™ to caverkevin

WOW!! "my gosh! I got my picture taken in front of a rEvo! What are people going to think?"

Find it surprising there is time for all of this noise with all the caves to dive in Florida. I think these threads are kinda cool. As it opens up opportunity for the student to connect with other divers with the same interests. Been thinking about doing it with my KISS courses.

Anyways, enough of the internet, I'm going diving. Cheers!! Kevin
(Offline)

Old 1st November 2009, 16:11   #10
battles2a5
Ryan Battles

rEvo II mini
battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about

From the standpoint of a nonpartisan observer of this train wreck, I personally enjoy reading about classes, seeing pics of newly trained divers (be it a new unit or level) and have never viewed this as self-promoting in any way. I wish more instructors would post about classes. We are a relatively small group so its good to hear what others are doing and accomplishing (kudos to the group, btw).

Last edited by Curt Bowen; 1st November 2009 at 16:59..
(Offline)