It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Dive Accidents / Incidents Rebreather Accidents / Incidents

Closed Thread

Old 19th September 2009, 20:02   #1
wedivebc
Dave Tomblin

Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon
CCR Instructor Trainer
wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute
Richard Mork NEDU report

Dan Weyant, Richard's dive buddy has hosted the files from the NEDU report from Richard's accident. They are presently a zipped file on a ftp site that you will have to download.
Richard's family has kindly released them so they can benefit the Rebreather diving community and I am very grateful to them for this.

The family has asked me not to post the autopsy report but to say that there was no underlying medical condition that contributed to the accident,

ftp://weyant.net/Richard%20Mork/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NEDU Report 1 of 4.pdf (736.1 KB, 162 views)
File Type: pdf NEDU Report 2 of 4.pdf (805.8 KB, 98 views)
File Type: pdf NEDU Report 3 of 4.pdf (608.8 KB, 89 views)
File Type: pdf NEDU Report 4 of 4.pdf (4.35 MB, 128 views)

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

Last edited by Curt Bowen; 20th September 2009 at 22:29..
(Offline)

Old 19th September 2009, 20:12   #2
Serge
RBW Member

rEvo II
Evolution
Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold
Re: Richard Mork NEDU report

Can't download the file. Is it me?
(Offline)

Old 19th September 2009, 20:22   #3
battles2a5
Ryan Battles

rEvo II mini
battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about

Me neither. It keeps timing out.
(Offline)

Old 19th September 2009, 20:27   #4
19Hunter68
DOH!

IDA72 - sorrta
19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to 19Hunter68

me three.
(Offline)

Old 19th September 2009, 20:30   #5
Mark Chase
So many CCR So little etc

JJ Hybrid
Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo
Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute

I am trying to save it but its a 1 hour 40min down load

ATB

Mark
(Online)

Old 19th September 2009, 20:40   #6
dave t
RBW Member

dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of

can you put it on a ftp site like yousendit and just give us the password
(Online)

Old 19th September 2009, 20:52   #7
Gary68
RBW Member

Gary68 has a spectacular aura about Gary68 has a spectacular aura about Gary68 has a spectacular aura about Gary68 has a spectacular aura about Gary68 has a spectacular aura about Gary68 has a spectacular aura about

me 4.

If I ever get it I'll try to put it up where other can download it for a time. If I don't hopefully someone else can. :)
(Offline)

Old 19th September 2009, 21:03   #8
wedivebc
Dave Tomblin

Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon
CCR Instructor Trainer
wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote: (Originally Posted by Gary68) View Original Post
me 4.

If I ever get it I'll try to put it up where other can download it for a time. If I don't hopefully someone else can. :)
Sorry guys. I am waiting for Curt to get back to me on how to post it on RBW.

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com
(Offline)

Old 19th September 2009, 21:10   #9
19Hunter68
DOH!

IDA72 - sorrta
19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to 19Hunter68

Quote: (Originally Posted by wedivebc) View Original Post
Sorry guys. I am waiting for Curt to get back to me on how to post it on RBW.
What file format is the file contained in after you unzip?
(Offline)

Old 19th September 2009, 21:28   #10
netmage
Tim Owens

netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of

Quote: (Originally Posted by 19Hunter68) View Original Post
What file format is the file contained in after you unzip?
PDF,...

I had to use a ftp download mgr, and it took ~20 mins.
(Offline)

Closed Thread