It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Dive Accidents / Incidents Rebreather Accidents / Incidents

Closed Thread

Old 24th May 2009, 21:04   #1
pattimegdiver
Loving life 2 the fullest

pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Skype™ to pattimegdiver
Paul Blanchette

Any news who will conduct the Meg breakdown on Pauls rig and who would they have analyze it - I am hoping someone that is qualified. Can someone either PM me and let me know what this process is. Much appriciated
(Offline)

Old 27th May 2009, 16:54   #2
pattimegdiver
Loving life 2 the fullest

pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Skype™ to pattimegdiver
Re: Paul Blanchette

Quote: (Originally Posted by pattimegdiver) View Original Post
Any news who will conduct the Meg breakdown on Pauls rig and who would they have analyze it - I am hoping someone that is qualified. Can someone either PM me and let me know what this process is. Much appriciated

Thanks millions for all the PM's and the vital information, it just helps for closure
(Offline)

Old 28th May 2009, 02:03   #3
OceanOpportunity
for a world of water

homebuild/custom
rEvo, Dolphin, CCR2000, Inspo
OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold

Did Paul have an incident? Geez, I hope not...
(Offline)

Old 28th May 2009, 02:23   #4
dive2dive2000
PRISM DIVER & LUVIN IT!

dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to dive2dive2000 Send a message via Yahoo to dive2dive2000

Quote: (Originally Posted by OceanOpportunity) View Original Post
Did Paul have an incident? Geez, I hope not...
Yes he did I am so sorry. Here is the link for more info:

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=26736
(Offline)

Old 30th May 2009, 15:00   #5
nobubblesdiver

nobubblesdiver is an unknown quantity at this point

When the Mass. State patrol dive team brought the unit in I was asked to evaluate it. At this time the state police have asked me not to comment on the equipment but as soon as they release their final report I will be able to do so. My plan is to post the detailed evaluation.

Sorry I can't release anything at this time.

Tom
(Offline)

Closed Thread