It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World RBW Members General Section Rebreather Trips / Holidays /Expeditions Florida S.C.R.U.B.

Old 31st March 2009, 02:59   #1
JCdesign97
My unit can beat up yours

Optima
JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to JCdesign97
Several SCRUBs make the journey north for BTS (take II)

The Beneath the Sea show at the Meadowlands in New Jersey was a great time this past weekend. Rebreather World members from all over the country and the world made the trek and I was happy to see that a few friends from the Florida SCRUBs decided to fly north for the show.

From my vantage point in the Dive Rite booth the show was pretty crowded, but I did get to do a couple of laps during the day running into a good number of members. Monkey and Mrs. Monkey flew up Saturday morning as they had indicated, but the big surprise to me was to see Timmy (Netmage) running around the show. He really made his presence known, culminating in a wild night at Cheeseburger in Paradise for the Rebreather World party. The pictures below are about as far as I could go without violating the terms of use.

Timmy in his hotel before the show contemplating the dreary weather.

Of course Timmy's first stop was the Dive Rite booth where he eagerly tried on his next rig.

I caught him trying to work his mojo on Mrs. Monkey while the big Monkey wasn't around, but of course she was having none of it.

Timmy chilling with Ryan at the Reef Photo booth.

Timmy trying to get in with the mid Atlantic wreck diving community, here schmoozing with Karen (Wreckdiv) from Maryland.

Here Timmy is getting up to speed on his new scrubber medium, making friends with Ian from Micropore.

And here is the last picture suitable for posting, Timmy downing drinks with Erik (Edasque) at the RBW party. It was all down hill from here - I lost track of him when he closed the bar and then went home with one of the transvestite waitresses ... I sure hope he made it back to Florida ok.
(Offline)

Old 31st March 2009, 03:46   #2
netmage
Tim Owens

netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of
Re: Several SCRUBs make the journey north for BTS (take II)

(Offline)

Old 31st March 2009, 03:49   #3
Monkey
Head Dishwasher

Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +
Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Monkey Send a message via MSN to Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Monkey Send a message via Skype™ to Monkey

If Timmy gets a Optima I am banning him from the Cay Sal Bank Trip.
(Offline)

Old 31st March 2009, 03:53   #4
netmage
Tim Owens

netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of

Quote: (Originally Posted by Monkey) View Original Post
If Timmy gets a Optima I am banning him from the Cay Sal Bank Trip.
I have 2 meg's... why would I take a colossal step backwards? Other than maybe to give Erick something else to post about.....
(Offline)

Old 31st March 2009, 14:47   #5
sfldiver
Underwater Paparazzi

Dive Rite Optima
sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of

Wow, James and Tim was the best we could come up with to represent us warm-water bounders down south???

My apologies guys, next year we'll be a bit more sympathetic and select a more appropriate delegation to make the trek up North and represent our peeps!

Glad you all had a good time nonetheless!:D

Oh, and btw, please extend my sincerest apologies to the transvestite waitress who ended up with Timmy!!!:o
(Offline)

Old 31st March 2009, 14:58   #6
netmage
Tim Owens

Quote: (Originally Posted by sfldiver) View Original Post
Wow, James and Tim was the best we could come up with to represent us warm-water bounders down south???

My apologies guys, next year we'll be a bit more sympathetic and select a more appropriate delegation to make the trek up North and represent our peeps!

Glad you all had a good time nonetheless!:D

Oh, and btw, please extend my sincerest apologies to the transvestite waitress who ended up with Timmy!!!:o
Ha - like you dive anymore?
(Offline)

Old 31st March 2009, 15:06   #7
sfldiver
Underwater Paparazzi

Dive Rite Optima
sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of

Quote: (Originally Posted by netmage) View Original Post
Ha - like you dive anymore?
I identified no such language within the RW Terms of Service requiring members to actually be active divers if they wanted to take shots at other members!!

BTW, if all goes according to plan, I'll be snapping shots of the Hydro late this afternoon - BEEAUTCH!!!
(Offline)

Old 2nd April 2009, 16:46   #8
ScubaDadMiami

ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to ScubaDadMiami

If only there were something even higher than green to award, you would get it for this report!
(Offline)