It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreather Models, Design, and Accessories CCR - Closed Circuit Rebreathers Inspiration / Evolution Inspiration / Evolution Rebreathers

Old 5th September 2008, 04:50   #1
rusty
RBW Member

rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to rusty
Evo for Sale, Fully Loaded Cheap!

This Evo is 1.5 years old, has full Trimix software installed, ADV and is in excellent shape. It was just serviced last week and they were good enough to install the new Solenoid and the O2 sensors were replaced. It has a large Harness and Medium counterlungs. I have the DSS adaptor to use a Steel backplate with the case if you decide, lots of extras, detachable counterlungs for ease of cleaning, spare orings galore, spare loop hoses, tools, spare T's, new sensors, scrims and odds and ends. I have many extras from John at Narked@90 like his DSV screw, Bug Plugs, scrubber cover, and the new 3 Cell Backup as an option!

I am asking $7000 for the Evolution complete as you would buy it new with AP regs, tanks and all the spare parts I have and this will ship in the Silent Diving Systems container. If you want the Shearwater 3 cell kit its an additional $1000, this mod is over $2000 new!

Here is an updated list of everything I have. This unit was just serviced by AP last month and is in perfect working order.

Evolution CCR with new 2009 Head and new AP Solenoid
Large Harness (Brand New)
Medium Counterlungs Yellow/Black(Quick Detachable for rinsing)
ADV with Flow Stop
Two 13cf Steel tanks with Vis stickers from 5/08
All original instruction manuals/CD's and gear that came with unit when I bought it from SDS brand new.

Evolution Spares:New in bags
2 AP Oxygen Sensors
Solenoid hose
Convoluted Hose Service Kit
Hose Tool
ADV Service Kit
Filter Scrim Kit
Spare Loop hoses
Multiple T's and loop hose clamps

Narked@90 Products Listed below:
DSV Screw on Mouthpiece (makes opening/closing the mouthpiece a snap)
Anti Bug Plugs (keeps the bugs out when you hang your counetrlungs)
Scrubber Cover (keeps sorb fresh when the head is off)
Dust Caps for Solenoid and ADV (keeps debris out when hose is disconnected)

Pictures are posted in the for sale section or email me for more at rusty762@mac.com

Last edited by rusty; 5th September 2008 at 04:53..
(Offline)