It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World RBW Members General Section Rebreather Trips / Holidays /Expeditions Florida S.C.R.U.B.

Old 23rd August 2008, 14:36   #1
swadiver
jeff addis

Revo
Optima
swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future
diving this weekend

anybody going out? like to get a condition report here in the deerfield beach, pompano beach, and ft lauderdale area
(Offline)

Old 23rd August 2008, 21:28   #2
ScubaDadMiami

ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to ScubaDadMiami
Re: diving this weekend

I think I am going to sit this weekend out. Better to wait for conditions to improve.
(Offline)

Old 24th August 2008, 21:30   #3
deepstops
RBW Member

deepstops is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote: (Originally Posted by swadiver) View Original Post
anybody going out? like to get a condition report here in the deerfield beach, pompano beach, and ft lauderdale area
I went out with Oliver this morning. There's a layer of cooler brown/green water on top down to about 20' and then it's relatively "normal" although there's quite a bit of particulate in the water. We dove in both 110' and 40' and I limited on crustaceans on one of the dives
(Offline)

Old 25th August 2008, 18:30   #4
Padipro
RBW Member

None
Megalodon
Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about

So Brian...if we're seeing you here on RBW does this mean you're coming over to the darkside sometime soon? Just beware of those damn red and black contraptions.
(Offline)

Old 25th August 2008, 22:17   #5
Dsix36
Supporting Member

rEvo
Optima Dolphin
Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote: (Originally Posted by Padipro) View Original Post
Just beware of those damn red and black contraptions.
Yeah, we are everywhere

Quote: (Originally Posted by kwinter) View Original Post
I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
Quote: (Originally Posted by kwinter) View Original Post
And note the wisdom from DSix36
MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!
(Offline)

Old 26th August 2008, 03:16   #6
ScubaDadMiami

ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to ScubaDadMiami

Some more black than others; some a little more faded red than others! :D
(Offline)

Old 26th August 2008, 03:34   #7
Tienuts
Administrator

rEvo
Optima, Megalodon, KISS
Tienuts has disabled reputation

Thanks to half a bottle of dye given to me by Dsix, I am now a member of the Optima black CL club.
(Offline)