It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreather Models, Design, and Accessories CCR - Closed Circuit Rebreathers KISS Rebreathers Kiss Classic and Sport Rebreathers

Old 1st August 2008, 20:36   #1
breals
Bill Reals

rEvo II Hybrid
KISS Classic
breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to breals Send a message via Yahoo to breals Send a message via Skype™ to breals
Replace MAV with regular scuba hoses. Where to get the parts.

I'm going to switch my stainless hoses to regular scuba hoses on my manual addition valve of my classic kiss. I already have the correct length Miflex hoses, so I just need a couple of parts to complete the conversion.

Does anyone know where I can get a 15 micron filter for regular scuba fittings? Also, I need a non-swagelock scrubber-head elbow as well.
Or do I need to use adatpers?

I'd like to source these items in the US but last resort I'll have my dealer order them from Jetsam.
(Offline)

Old 1st August 2008, 23:36   #2
lizardland
Acme Serpentine Lubricant

lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Replace MAV with regular scuba hoses. Where to get the parts.

M&J/Omniswivel do 1/8 NPT to 3/8-UNF adapters
(Offline)

Old 2nd August 2008, 12:13   #3
Dave1w
Born Again Diver!

Kiss, JJ
Ray, APOC, rEvo
Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Dave1w
Re: Replace MAV with regular scuba hoses. Where to get the parts.

I found (after reading here also) that the elbow on the sport kiss matches the 7/16 thread with an o-ring. I just ordered one of the new filters and it is an omniswivel piece.

Jetsam sell them for about $45.

Dave
(Offline)