It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World RBW Members General Section General Rebreather Diving Rebreather Cave Diving

Old 18th June 2008, 08:11   #1
AM
Banned

AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to AM Send a message via Skype™ to AM
Asian cave diving/dry caving

The Krabi trips planned for end of this month and early next month are currently unconfirmed as going ahead now due to logistics around those times. However, I am possibly able to do either some diving or dry caving on this coming weekend and early next week, failing that, after mid-July. If anyone is interested in hooking up around either Krabi or elsewhere in Asia then please PM me.

Rgds
AM
(Offline)

Old 18th June 2008, 09:16   #2
Jim
RBW Member

MEG 204
YBOD Classic
Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice
Re: Asian cave diving/dry caving

Quote: (Originally Posted by am) View Original Post
The Krabi trips planned for end of this month and early next month are currently unconfirmed as going ahead now due to logistics around those times. However, I am possibly able to do either some diving or dry caving on this coming weekend and early next week, failing that, after mid-July. If anyone is interested in hooking up around either Krabi or elsewhere in Asia then please PM me.

Rgds
AM
Hooking up for some dry caving ....... sounds painful - I'll give it a miss. There is a guy in my office who apparently feltches - are they similar?
(Offline)

Old 18th June 2008, 09:19   #3
AM
Banned

AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to AM Send a message via Skype™ to AM

I think you mean thrutches!

Seriously dude, if the guy in your office is a felcher, I'd avoid him like the plague :D

LMAO!

Dry caves lead to sumps occasionally

Cheers

AM
(Offline)

Old 18th June 2008, 09:25   #4
Jim
RBW Member

MEG 204
YBOD Classic
Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice

Seriously dude, if the guy in your office is a felcher, I'd avoid him like the plague :D

LMAO!

Cheers

AM
I just had to google 'Thrutches' ........ we live and learn !

I do avoid him ...... by a big margin ......... so many coldsores are never a good sign !

Enjoy yourself.

Jimbo.
(Offline)

Old 18th June 2008, 11:57   #5
dave t
RBW Member

dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of

LMAO!

Cheers

AM
Now when I was younger and "big"ing it up in the night clubs of London the favorite saying was "Cor I wouldnt mind giving her some Thrutch!"
(Online)

Old 18th June 2008, 15:20   #6
wedivebc
Dave Tomblin

Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon
CCR Instructor Trainer
wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute

Rgds
AM
We dove a cave in Khao Sok recently and the guide suggested there might be some other wet caves there.
Sra Keow was too silty to dive. We stopped at 20m when I couldn't even see my gauges. They must have just washed the elephants.
Song Hong was awesome. I can't wait to get back there.

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com
(Offline)